Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 24 2007 - 02:04 PM) 826387298[/snapback]You have GOT to be kidding???!!!!!! The refs did a good job, maybe LA just isn't as good as you hoped they were..... How do you get to be the number 6 team in the state and only hit 3 buckets from inside the 3-point line? Out of the 44 you scored, 20 of them come from the foul line.... They were/are better than White House but not impressive at all.....

Apparently this was the first time you have seen the Lady Wildcats of LA play this season. They are a whole lot better than White House. The only reason White House stayed in the game was because of the refs. They was a litte off on their shots last night I have to agree but I believe they deserve that number 6. And you would too if you had seen them play more this year. LA and Upperman are the top teams in AA I believe and everyone will find out very soon.

QUOTE(LA Wildcats @ Feb 24 2007 - 03:05 PM) 826387362[/snapback]Apparently this was the first time you have seen the Lady Wildcats of LA play this season. They are a whole lot better than White House. The only reason White House stayed in the game was because of the refs. They was a litte off on their shots last night I have to agree but I believe they deserve that number 6. And you would too if you had seen them play more this year. LA and Upperman are the top teams in AA I believe and everyone will find out very soon.

You are right, I've only seen them one time this year and that's all I have to base my opinion on. I'm watching the broadcast of the game right now and I'm sorry, the refs didn't help LA win or help WH stay closer. There were ticky tack fouls called on both teams and calls not made for both sides. LA hit two 3 point baskets in the second half and made 17 free throws in the half (that was all their scoring in the 2nd). Maybe I'd feel different if I'd seen LA play more but based off my only time, not impressed at all .....

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:18 PM) 826388048[/snapback]You are right, I've only seen them one time this year and that's all I have to base my opinion on. I'm watching the broadcast of the game right now and I'm sorry, the refs didn't help LA win or help WH stay closer. There were ticky tack fouls called on both teams and calls not made for both sides. LA hit two 3 point baskets in the second half and made 17 free throws in the half (that was all their scoring in the 2nd). Maybe I'd feel different if I'd seen LA play more but based off my only time, not impressed at all .....

If the LA girls didn't impress you then just think how weak that makes the Lady Blue Devils look. I'll admit this is not one of our better teams we have had but it was still good enough to beat your team. 7AA all the way.

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 24 2007 - 02:04 PM) 826387298[/snapback]You have GOT to be kidding???!!!!!! The refs did a good job, maybe LA just isn't as good as you hoped they were..... How do you get to be the number 6 team in the state and only hit 3 buckets from inside the 3-point line? Out of the 44 you scored, 20 of them come from the foul line.... They were/are better than White House but not impressive at all.....

They got to be #6 in the state by WINNING! DUH!!!!

is this really true ? 20 of LA"s points were foul shots ???? incredible ---- maybe smith county has a better chance than i thought -- they do not have a history of fouling that much -- but it's always up to who the refs are -- wouldn't you agree?

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826388388[/snapback]is this really true ? 20 of LA"s points were foul shots ???? incredible ---- maybe smith county has a better chance than i thought -- they do not have a history of fouling that much -- but it's always up to who the refs are -- wouldn't you agree?

yeah 20 of there points were on foul shots

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 25 2007 - 01:15 AM) 826388153[/snapback]If the LA girls didn't impress you then just think how weak that makes the Lady Blue Devils look. I'll admit this is not one of our better teams we have had but it was still good enough to beat your team. 7AA all the way.

If you'll go back and read my earlier post, you'll see I had already stated that they were/are better than White House. You might want to be a bit more original. But you did help make my point though. With WH being the weaker team and LA being #6, they really were lucky to come away with the win, only hitting two baskets from the field in the entire second half. They may be better than what I saw, but I only have this one game to base my opinion on and it's that they are not all that impressive. Sorry if you don't like my opinion, but I won't apologize for my opinion......

This is going to sound like excuse making but I can't help it. I do the stories for the newspaper here in Macon for the Tigers and Tigerettes. Macon played the worst game of the year against DCA and if a the Tigerettes would have just hit a few baskets here in there they would have still won. Macon was 5 of 29 from three point land and shot 30% for the game. It was one of those games that seemed to go DCA's way but don't read anything into it. I know they advance and we go home but Upperman if they do anything at all will beat this team by 45. If Macon played them ten times then they'd win 9 of them by double figures and the one that DCA wins would have to be more of the Tigerettes beating themselves which is exactly what happened Friday night. Good luck 7AA!!

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 25 2007 - 07:08 PM) 826389101[/snapback]If you'll go back and read my earlier post, you'll see I had already stated that they were/are better than White House. You might want to be a bit more original. But you did help make my point though. With WH being the weaker team and LA being #6, they really were lucky to come away with the win, only hitting two baskets from the field in the entire second half. They may be better than what I saw, but I only have this one game to base my opinion on and it's that they are not all that impressive. Sorry if you don't like my opinion, but I won't apologize for my opinion......

I read your sarcastic post and anybody that knows anything about basketball knows that LA has a better team than White House. I not asking for your apology b/c you as well as the other posters from White House have been nothing but arrogant towards 7AA teams. Apparently LA girls were looking ahead and let WH have some hope.that they actually had a chance.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 25 2007 - 07:29 PM) 826389129[/snapback]I read your sarcastic post and anybody that knows anything about basketball knows that LA has a better team than White House. I not asking for your apology b/c you as well as the other posters from White House have been nothing but arrogant towards 7AA teams. Apparently LA girls were looking ahead and let WH have some hope.that they actually had a chance.

If you read post with a chip on your shoulder, apparenty like you must have, then I suppose you would think something is sarcastic and arrogant. Also, I've never said anything about 7AA teams til we played LA and at that time I saw what I saw. Thinking that WH never had a chance, now that's an arrogant statement !!!!