Grace and Harriman!

bob367

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(thekid03 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826383680[/snapback]grace in OT.. after the game, #23 ran over to where all the rockwood players and fans were sitting and starting pounding his chest and screaming at them, running his mouth. shows his class... just hope he's playing baseball, then we will see who gets the last laugh...

Well did you expect anything less from a private school kid?

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826383730[/snapback]Well did you expect anything less from a private school kid?

I am not sure if you were at the same game as I because you mistook his excitement as taunting. He pointed straight up to God when he won his award. There were Grace fans over there and he was just going up to them. Adrian is an excellent kid and our kids deserve to be excited after going from last place two years ago with 8th and 9th graders and coming to the point we're at this year. If you paid attention, you would know that all of the Grace fans we're pulling, yelling and cheering for Rockwood against Cosby tonight, but I guess you missed that. Our kids, both our players and our student section, deserve to be happy and to celebrate. Our fans and players do have class and I wish you (i.e. Rockwood) good luck in your region game(s).

Wannamaker was the difference in the game tonight. Without him, Harriman wins by 10+. But he did taunt Rockwood after the game and I imagine he'll be disiciplined or talked to pretty good if the coach finds out. Also Harriman's fans don't need to be throwing stuff at Grace's fans and players after the game. Hopefully they found that person and they won't be attending next week's Region 2-A Tournament.

All-in-all it was a great game/tournament.

BTW. Grace 71 Harriman 68.

Harriman came from 5 down in the final 2:52 to force overtime then Grace came back from 3 down in overtime to win.

Wannamaker had 19 points and 16 rebounds with 11 of his points coming in the fourth quarter and overtime. Pridemore and Slusher added 19 each while Hankins scored 14.

Goins led Harriman with 22 points and 15 rebounds while McGill added 19. Chatman and D. Williams had 10 each. Chatman also topped the 1,000-point mark in career scoring.