Cosby @ OS

inappropriate83

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(harvo20 @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:05 PM) 826384533[/snapback]Oliver Springs is probably the best atmosphere that Cosby will have played in all year. They have a loud, echoey small gym. Also, they have a loud and wild student section. It's going to be a very hostile environment. Good luck to both teams.

You obviously have not been to a game at cosby.

You obviously have not been to a game at Oliver Springs. It's a shoebox. You have bleachers on everyside of the gym and the floor that barely fits between the bleachers. It's tiny and there's hardly anyroom to get up and roam. If Cosby thinks they've played in a place like this, they've got another thing coming. Just be prepared is all I'm saying. After leaving Oliver Springs this season, I couldn't hear myself talk because it was so loud.

QUOTE(harvo20 @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:42 PM) 826384579[/snapback]You obviously have not been to a game at Oliver Springs. It's a shoebox. You have bleachers on everyside of the gym and the floor that barely fits between the bleachers. It's tiny and there's hardly anyroom to get up and roam. If Cosby thinks they've played in a place like this, they've got another thing coming. Just be prepared is all I'm saying. After leaving Oliver Springs this season, I couldn't hear myself talk because it was so loud.

It gets crazy at cosby sometimes , but cosby is a large gym. But I can promise you the atmosphere at OS won't be much different from the atmosphere in a small gym like Unaka that these boys have seen several times. I can promise you the atmosphere won't effect these boys much.

QUOTE(goosevol @ Feb 22 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826384779[/snapback]I'll try to fire up the Bobcat nation a bit up here, but Cosby is one of the most hated (just because they beat everybody) teams around and every crowd gets fired up when the Eagles come to win. I really doubt the Eagles will be intimidated by the "Rage in the Cage".

Just had to quote this post from the other thread. Cosby is the big game on everyone's schedule all year long.

The Eagles are used to loud, rowdy crowds. (not saying it won't be a factor but not a huge one)

Sometimes I think the refs get more intimdated than the players with the home court crowds.