District 10A

bigtuck4242

Jo Byrns beat Clarksville Academy today 14-5 at Woodlawn Park. Jo Byrns field wasnt in good condition so we switched and played at their place today, and at ours tomorrow. We will have Parker on the mound tomorrow, so as long as we can keep our bats hot i feel good about tomorrow.

I also found out that Nashville Christian beat East tonight 6-3, handing Will Clinard his first loss of the season. He gave up only 3 hits, but NCS still scores 6 runs to beat East. Mcdowell pitched for NCS. So it will prolly be Coffee vs. Hicks tomorrow.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(THEJosh8 @ Apr 17 2007 - 08:53 AM) 826439248[/snapback]Actually, NCS had 8 official hits in their win, and Trey Hicks is NOT on the mound. Sorry, guys. No lollipop today.

The information Chris got was from Hooper so he was the one who gave us the wrong info. What i would like to know though, is how many hits were actual hits that made it to the outfield? Hooper also said Hicks was gonna be on the mound, but i figured it would be Curtis. I think Curtis is a pretty good pitcher. He throws solid, when he is throwin strikes. Good luck to both teams today. If NCS wins they are alone in second place, and if East wins they are alone in second. That is of course if Jo Byrns wins today.

Well actually we both had the wrong information...yall only had 5 hits...and Hicks said he was pitching today so he lied not me, East got beat again today 4-3, i don't know the name of their starting pitcher but he was number 9 and he pitched pretty well today...we scored 1st to make it 1-0 then in the top of the 2nd or top or 3rd Caden Anderson hits a 3-run homer so the game pretty much stayed 4-2 the whole game with both teams adding a run in the 2nd...East had bases loaded with no outs and got out of the inning only giving up 1 run and that was pretty much the game....puts us at 6-4, tough losses but we'll bounce back next week

QUOTE(ctide15 @ Apr 17 2007 - 11:46 AM) 826439423[/snapback]The information Chris got was from Hooper so he was the one who gave us the wrong info. What i would like to know though, is how many hits were actual hits that made it to the outfield? Hooper also said Hicks was gonna be on the mound, but i figured it would be Curtis. I think Curtis is a pretty good pitcher. He throws solid, when he is throwin strikes. Good luck to both teams today. If NCS wins they are alone in second place, and if East wins they are alone in second. That is of course if Jo Byrns wins today.

All 5 hits were infield hits

Clarksville Ac.: 00000 0 1 4

Jo Byrns: 3290- 14 11 1

Final: JB-14 CA-0

Parker Holman pitched all 5 innings throwing a 1-hitter!!! Parker moves to 6-0 on the mound and 4-0 in district play. IF anybody can give Will Clinard a run for his money for pitcher of the year, it is this guy!!!!!!!! Tramont Moody and Evan Anderson both had 3 hits apiece. While several others had multiple hits.

Next week is the big show down with White House-Heritage!!!!

QUOTE(WHHcatcher @ Apr 17 2007 - 08:39 PM) 826439745[/snapback]We beat East Lit again today 2-0 making us 6-4 in district. Hill and Teasley both pitched great games. We go to MTCS thurs. & a doubleheader @ Cheatham Co. on friday. Has anyone heard about Houston Co. and McEwen? Good luck to everyone the rest of the week.

hey dont take mtcs lightly they have 2or 3 good players seen them in summer ball

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Apr 17 2007 - 06:46 PM) 826439669[/snapback]Well actually we both had the wrong information...yall only had 5 hits...and Hicks said he was pitching today so he lied not me, East got beat again today 4-3, i don't know the name of their starting pitcher but he was number 9 and he pitched pretty well today...we scored 1st to make it 1-0 then in the top of the 2nd or top or 3rd Caden Anderson hits a 3-run homer so the game pretty much stayed 4-2 the whole game with both teams adding a run in the 2nd...East had bases loaded with no outs and got out of the inning only giving up 1 run and that was pretty much the game....puts us at 6-4, tough losses but we'll bounce back next week

All 5 hits were infield hits

ncs is the must fundimental team by far in district 10a but east has the most talent, these 2 teams battled it out it was great to watch

QUOTE(goodeye11 @ Apr 17 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826439832[/snapback]ncs is the must fundimental team by far in district 10a but east has the most talent, these 2 teams battled it out it was great to watch

appreciate that goodeye, yeah we're not first but thats because yall are playing better ball right now and i'll be the first to admit that...yall are working and we're not and thats something that we're going to have to start doing but as far a fundimental goes i agree with NCS winning that to cause they small balled us to death this week and got to wins because of it so good look to NCS the rest of the way, i'm sure we'll get another shot in the tournament at them though...keep doing yall's thing Tuck, looks like yall are really playing ball good right now but we all know it don't count till the tournanment

As stated before, Heritage 2 East Lit 0

Hill throws 7 innings allowing 3 hits, 3 bb and striking out 5. Heritage made one error.

Teasley throws 7 innings allowing 6 hits, O bb, and strikes out 12. East Lit made 3 errors. Teasley threw a great game.

Teasley, Davis and Brasher had one hit each for East Lit.

Hill had two hits and Pardue, Scott, McMoran and Ellis had one each for Heritage.

No home runs this time since it was at Shelby instead of WH City Park.

Also, quite possibly the worst call ever by a HOME PLATE umpire on a play at 2ND BASE. Absolutely brutal call, but it did not cost us the game. One run? Probably. However, we didn't get it done at the plate. Hill pitched well. I will say that UMPIRE DAVE BLOCKER will not be anywhere around us come tourney time. What a joke. Not as bad as Grissom, but he is obviously trying to be.

Does ANYBODY know how McEwen and Houston Co. came out?