Livingston / Smith Co. (Regions)

glover

QUOTE(LA Wildcats @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:01 PM) 826388980[/snapback]I didn't say she completly shut her down but she played about as good as defense as you can on someone that is 6'8".

I don't find any of that article arrogant. It's just telling the truth. If anything is arrogant it is what Kaci Ferris told Fox 17 News.

I guess the truth hurts there too. She will more than likely be the #1 player in the state in a couple of years. She will have a chance

to play for UT. She is a Miss Basketball candidate as a freshman.

Maybe arrogant is not the right word...it's sounds more like jealousy.

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 25 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826388966[/snapback]truth hurts

Nah...don't hurt me. It just gives SC a little more incentive.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Antwan @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:12 PM) 826388999[/snapback]I guess the truth hurts there too. She will more than likely be the #1 player in the state in a couple of years. She will have a chance

to play for UT. She is a Miss Basketball candidate as a freshman.

Maybe arrogant is not the right word...it's sounds more like jealousy.

Nah...don't hurt me. It just gives SC a little more incentive.

I have no doubt she wont be the best in the state by the time she is a senior and that she will have a chance to play at UT, but she will never be a Candace Parker.

QUOTE(LA Wildcats @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:23 PM) 826389017[/snapback]I have no doubt she wont be the best in the state by the time she is a senior and that she will have a chance to play at UT, but she will never be a Candace Parker.

Nah she won't be another Parker, Parker will be an after thought when she gets there!!!

Now as far as placing negative remarks about players on here, I think thats enough. Both teams have very good players and should be a very good game. Good luck to my Lady Owls and good luck to the wildkitties.

Wow!!! Candace Parker Huh??? Well we all know she'll never be that good. That shouldn't even be an argument. As for the best player in the state?? I really doubt that will ever happen either. I mean what is the big hype about her, I just don't understand. And how is she a a miss basketball candidate when she isn't even the best player in her district. Sure she is 6'8 and can score inside over some smaller girls every now and then, but to say she is one of the three best basketball "players" in the state is wrong. She may surprise me if she works hard and gets alot better but right now, no way is she going to UT. We are talking about one of the best teams in the Country, and she can't win a district championship for her team. Maybe the future holds bright for her with a lot of work and dedication to the game on her part but right now I think the hype around her is way too big. Miss Basketball candidates don't miss a ton of free throws and let smaller post (and i mean way smaller post) dominate her come tournament time. Her height may get her a great scholarship somewhere one day, but the playing time will never be there if the quickness and coordination doesn't come together. As far as the game between them and LIvingston??? Give me HOGEYE by 20!!! Get Uses to It..

QUOTE(Bee_Fan20 @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826389340[/snapback]Wow!!! Candace Parker Huh??? Well we all know she'll never be that good. That shouldn't even be an argument. As for the best player in the state?? I really doubt that will ever happen either. I mean what is the big hype about her, I just don't understand. And how is she a a miss basketball candidate when she isn't even the best player in her district. Sure she is 6'8 and can score inside over some smaller girls every now and then, but to say she is one of the three best basketball "players" in the state is wrong. She may surprise me if she works hard and gets alot better but right now, no way is she going to UT. We are talking about one of the best teams in the Country, and she can't win a district championship for her team. Maybe the future holds bright for her with a lot of work and dedication to the game on her part but right now I think the hype around her is way too big. Miss Basketball candidates don't miss a ton of free throws and let smaller post (and i mean way smaller post) dominate her come tournament time. Her height may get her a great scholarship somewhere one day, but the playing time will never be there if the quickness and coordination doesn't come together. As far as the game between them and LIvingston??? Give me HOGEYE by 20!!! Get Uses to It..

Why do you have to be so rude??? I could say get use to losing in football but I'm not going to throw that in your face. Opps I think I just did!!! Well anyway, back to the subject at hand. We sure are glad here in Smith County that your opinion means squat when it comes to whom is better and whom will be the top in the state!!! Oh by the way, Smith County by 7!!! Get use to that!!!!

QUOTE(glover @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826389398[/snapback]Why do you have to be so rude??? I could say get use to losing in football but I'm not going to throw that in your face. Opps I think I just did!!! Well anyway, back to the subject at hand. We sure are glad here in Smith County that your opinion means squat when it comes to whom is better and whom will be the top in the state!!! Oh by the way, Smith County by 7!!! Get use to that!!!!

shes no parker, and parker would dominate her, put em both in their prime, i take parker anyday, at least she can dribble, but as for the game, theres a great commercial for addidas, says somethin about bein a fool....heres a quote from that, "it takes five baby, but your not a fool, are you?" la by 10+ get used to it

QUOTE(Indian @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:08 PM) 826389416[/snapback]Yeah, I would hope a college player six or seven years older could take a freshman in high school. A player that tall is going to get attention, everyone should just get over it.

fool, i said in their P-R-I-M-E, not currently, so read a lil further

QUOTE(Indian @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:08 PM) 826389416[/snapback]Yeah, I would hope a college player six or seven years older could take a freshman in high school. A player that tall is going to get attention, everyone should just get over it.

Amen!!

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826389421[/snapback]fool, i said in their P-R-I-M-E, not currently, so read a lil further

Don't name call or you won't be around to long!!!