Wartburg vs. Grace Christian

CHS_Bulldogs

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree I think these are the 2 of the 3 best teams Wartburg will have to play very smart and get up and down the floor well to beat Grace they play very fast and very smart ball. They shoot the ball so well Wartburg will have the advantage on height If they try and go to the post all night it should be a very close game. If Grace is hot I will go with them by 3

My thoughts...If Wartburg plays the team ball that they played tonight against Rockwood then they will go far. They looked good on defense but they have to control the foul count. I think Rockwood was in bonus before the end of the third quarter and that's giving free points which definately can't happen against Grace. Wartburg likes to control the pace on offense and a fast one at that.

I haven't seen Grace play. What is their "nitch". Are they a fast paced team or do they prefer a controlled, set offense? Any insight?

QUOTE(CHS_Bulldogs @ Feb 24 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826387779[/snapback]My thoughts...If Wartburg plays the team ball that they played tonight against Rockwood then they will go far. They looked good on defense but they have to control the foul count. I think Rockwood was in bonus before the end of the third quarter and that's giving free points which definately can't happen against Grace. Wartburg likes to control the pace on offense and a fast one at that.

I haven't seen Grace play. What is their "nitch". Are they a fast paced team or do they prefer a controlled, set offense? Any insight?

With Grace you have to pick your poison, it seems like they can do it all. Who won the Harriman game?

Grace plays about 7 players top, and like to control the tempo on a slower pace. I'm sure Wartburg will watch alot of film from tonights game with Coalfield and find some things that will help them, but so will Grace. Both teams have Great coaches. This should be One of the Best games In a couple years if it lives up to its expectations.

I think it will be a very good game. Don't know much about Grace, but if the dogs are well prepared.......and they will be........and they play together it's a good chance they'll win the game. I'll go with Wartburg by 1 in a very exciting game. I'm looking forward to it. On another note it's good to see the dogs bounce back after their dist championship's bad night. Good job guys!

I like the sub-title, "a long awaited matchup". Grace has played plenty of the same teams that Wartburg has, but they haven't played each other, until now. I'm looking forward to an exciting game. I hope a lot of fans from both teams are there, and the atmosphere is great. Hopefully this game will live up to expectation.