BOLIVAR CENTRAL VS HARPETH

BIGWEBB

QUOTE(Tigers Fan @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:43 PM) 826389505[/snapback]I believe so the next three years Bolivar is goin to win state....Nobody in the region can mess with them execpt Liberty and they will be gettin there's soon....

To the best of my knowledge Liberty Tech will be a Class AAA team for the next two years after this basketball season is all said and done. Bolivar's district opponents will be Camden, Chester Co., McNairy Central, Lexington, & Jackson South Side.

District 11AA will remain as is and I know for a fact that all three of our county teams have some good players from this year returning next year /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Big Country @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826389532[/snapback]To the best of my knowledge Liberty Tech will be a Class AAA team for the next two years after this basketball season is all said and done. Bolivar's district opponents will be Camden, Chester Co., McNairy Central, Lexington, & Jackson South Side.

District 11AA will remain as is and I know for a fact that all three of our county teams have some good players from this year returning next year /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

They are goin to play them for a rivarly game next year still....Bolivar has nobody leaving their team execpt for Griggs /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(SYCAMORECOUNTY08 @ Feb 26 2007 - 06:50 PM) 826390478[/snapback]As much as I hate to say this... Harpeth will win it by 2

ahhh...

good luck Harpeth /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You just picking Harpeth cause you kno Liberty gon beat sycamore /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

11aa district can't keep up with Up-tempo games!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Tigers Fan @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826391039[/snapback]You just picking Harpeth cause you kno Liberty gon beat sycamore /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

11aa district can't keep up with Up-tempo games!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I wouldn't be so sure about that one buddy. The Harpeth vs Jackson South Side was a up-tempo game and they won that game by 21 points. Harpeth is the best conditioned team from 11aa aswell so look for it to be closer than all the west tn folks expect.

QUOTE(Big Country @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826389532[/snapback]To the best of my knowledge Liberty Tech will be a Class AAA team for the next two years after this basketball season is all said and done. Bolivar's district opponents will be Camden, Chester Co., McNairy Central, Lexington, & Jackson South Side.

Are you sure BC? I heard that it would be another year before they have to move.

Every one seems to doubt Bolivar. I smell an upset coming. You can not just keep beating a team, they will eventually get you. Take Bolivar-South Side match-ups. Bolivar kept beating them and then Southside turned the tables. Bolivar kept beating Liberty and Liberty turned the tables. All I can say is WATCH OUT LIBERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Tigers Fan @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:17 AM) 826391039[/snapback]You just picking Harpeth cause you kno Liberty gon beat sycamore /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm so sick of this comment....you guys keep saying that 11aa can't keep up in uptempo games and that they aren't used to all of the athletes. Hey I don't think you've heard...but there is a town a couple a miles away from Cheatham County called Clarksville...and they have some pretty dang good athletes and some pretty good up tempo teams! And I know for a fact that several of the teams from 11aa play teams from Clarksville in a given season. That town has produced NBA players just like west Tennessee has...ever heard of Shawn Marion or Trenton Hassell? They both currently start on NBA teams and one of them is an NBA All-Star!!

All that being said....it's not like teams from 11aa just sit around and play fundemental teams all the time that hold the ball and don't like to run. Most of the coaches schedule games like that on a regular basis so they are prepared for the region tournament. And I understand that Liberty is a different animal, okay, so don't start with them either.

QUOTE(scanooni22 @ Feb 27 2007 - 09:18 AM) 826391559[/snapback]I'm so sick of this comment....you guys keep saying that 11aa can't keep up in uptempo games and that they aren't used to all of the athletes. Hey I don't think you've heard...but there is a town a couple a miles away from Cheatham County called Clarksville...and they have some pretty dang good athletes and some pretty good up tempo teams! And I know for a fact that several of the teams from 11aa play teams from Clarksville in a given season. That town has produced NBA players just like west Tennessee has...ever heard of Shawn Marion or Trenton Hassell? They both currently start on NBA teams and one of them is an NBA All-Star!!

All that being said....it's not like teams from 11aa just sit around and play fundemental teams all the time that hold the ball and don't like to run. Most of the coaches schedule games like that on a regular basis so they are prepared for the region tournament. And I understand that Liberty is a different animal, okay, so don't start with them either.

I think Harpeth's trips to tournaments in Murray, KY to see fundamental basketball at it's best and in Pensacola, FL to see some really outstanding athletes that play up tempo will serve Harpeth well. They won't see anything from Bolivar that they haven't already seen. That being said, they need to take care of the ball to beat anybody from this point on. If they do, they can hang with anybody. If they don't they can be beaten by anybody. Do a job Harpeth!

QUOTE(scanooni22 @ Feb 27 2007 - 09:18 AM) 826391559[/snapback]I'm so sick of this comment....you guys keep saying that 11aa can't keep up in uptempo games and that they aren't used to all of the athletes. Hey I don't think you've heard...but there is a town a couple a miles away from Cheatham County called Clarksville...and they have some pretty dang good athletes and some pretty good up tempo teams! And I know for a fact that several of the teams from 11aa play teams from Clarksville in a given season. That town has produced NBA players just like west Tennessee has...ever heard of Shawn Marion or Trenton Hassell? They both currently start on NBA teams and one of them is an NBA All-Star!!

Those 2 guys are gone. Live in the present not the past. 11a is too slow for 12a!!!