BOLIVAR CENTRAL VS HARPETH

BIGWEBB

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(StayStrong @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:56 AM) 826391516[/snapback]Every one seems to doubt Bolivar. I smell an upset coming. You can not just keep beating a team, they will eventually get you. Take Bolivar-South Side match-ups. Bolivar kept beating them and then Southside turned the tables. Bolivar kept beating Liberty and Liberty turned the tables. All I can say is WATCH OUT LIBERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would be suprised how many people have Bolivar winning, and why not they are athletic, tall, and quick. Harpeth is tall, athletic, just not as quick as 12aa teams. BUTTTTT, they are quick enough to hang with JSS and I think they will be quick enough to hang with Bolivar. Atleast I hope they are.

And tonight it will be a packed house, everybody get ready for the indians to come big and proud.

Good luck to Bolivar. and Harpeth

QUOTE(scanooni22 @ Feb 27 2007 - 09:18 AM) 826391559[/snapback]I'm so sick of this comment....you guys keep saying that 11aa can't keep up in uptempo games and that they aren't used to all of the athletes. Hey I don't think you've heard...but there is a town a couple a miles away from Cheatham County called Clarksville...and they have some pretty dang good athletes and some pretty good up tempo teams! And I know for a fact that several of the teams from 11aa play teams from Clarksville in a given season. That town has produced NBA players just like west Tennessee has...ever heard of Shawn Marion or Trenton Hassell? They both currently start on NBA teams and one of them is an NBA All-Star!!

All that being said....it's not like teams from 11aa just sit around and play fundemental teams all the time that hold the ball and don't like to run. Most of the coaches schedule games like that on a regular basis so they are prepared for the region tournament. And I understand that Liberty is a different animal, okay, so don't start with them either.

Are you mad? get over it, and they don't play the athletes that Liberty and Bolivar does. 12AA reigns supreme again. Boys and girls.