District 8-AAA

hahahaha23

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826426238[/snapback]i mean they finally found 1

shelbyville has started 3 kids this year in goal but micheal taylor won the job and he had a great game vs brentwood

oh i see... what was the score of that game?

and yeah coffee co finally showed up to play today.. we are very inconsistent as a team but when we play well we're not bad.. and that franklin co game was a heartbreaker.. the two goals allowed by coffee co were because of two mental lapses in the back and franklin co capitalized.. we were also very unlucky on the offensive end.. we should have scored more than just one goal and we hit the post a few times.. oh well.. hopefully we get to play them again sometime.

QUOTE(CCHSKEEPER @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826426272[/snapback]oh i see... what was the score of that game?

and yeah coffee co finally showed up to play today.. we are very inconsistent as a team but when we play well we're not bad.. and that franklin co game was a heartbreaker.. the two goals allowed by coffee co were because of two mental lapses in the back and franklin co capitalized.. we were also very unlucky on the offensive end.. we should have scored more than just one goal and we hit the post a few times.. oh well.. hopefully we get to play them again sometime.

3-1 brentwood

brentwood 2 goals the last 4 minutes of the 1st half and the 3rd on a corner 8 minutes before time

jose gracia scored for shelbyville at the beginning of the 2nd half

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:38 PM) 826426287[/snapback]3-1 brentwood

brentwood 2 goals the last 4 minutes of the 1st half and the 3rd on a corner 8 minutes before time

jose gracia scored for shelbyville at the beginning of the 2nd half

wow only 3-1..what was the deal, did brentwood look bad or have an off game or what?

QUOTE(StateChamps07 @ Mar 29 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826426327[/snapback]wow only 3-1..what was the deal, did brentwood look bad or have an off game or what?

bradley jacobs won them the game

i don't who scored all the brentwood goals but the 1st was off a low hard cross 2nd defensive error and the 3rd the another error off a corner

they also took alot of shots off frame but it could have easily been 1-1

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826426245[/snapback]tullahoma 2-0 franklin co

1 tullahoma 3-0 +5

2 shelbyville 2-0 +12

3 coffee co 1-1 +4

4 columbia 1-1 -1

5 lincoln co 1-2 -5

6 franklin co 1-2 -8

7 lawrence co 0-3 -9

STANDINGS

goal differential against for

Tullahoma 3-0 6 pts (+5) 1 shut-out -4 +9

Shelbyville 2-0 6 pts (+6) 1 shut-out -1 +13

Columbia 1-1 3 pts (-1) 1 shut-out -4 +3

Franklin Co. 1-2 3 pts (-4) ----- -9 +3

Coffee Co 1-1 3 pts (+2) 1 shut-out -2 +6

Lincoln Co 1-2 3 pts (-3) ----- -10 +5

Lawrence Co. 0-3 0 pt (-5) ----- -11 +2

Next Week 4/3 Lawrence @ THS, 4/5 FCHS @ Lincoln

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 29 2007 - 11:38 PM) 826426338[/snapback]bradley jacobs won them the game

i don't who scored all the brentwood goals but the 1st was off a low hard cross 2nd defensive error and the 3rd the another error off a corner

they also took alot of shots off frame but it could have easily been 1-1

is bradley jacobs there forward?

and how did he win them the game i mean one player cant win a team the game?

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826426245[/snapback]tullahoma 2-0 franklin co

cameron greenway had 2 goals for tullahoma 1st in the 5th minute and the 2nd in the 18th minute

i don't know who is the leading scorer for shelbyville but greenway has 7 goals

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 30 2007 - 02:52 PM) 826426660[/snapback]offensive mvp cameron greenway/dylan cross

defensive mvp seth jamison

freshman mvp joey jackson/dylan reed/zach thompson

IMO thats the way the awards are looking right now

mjhb why does all of the freshman awards come from the same school. There are other great freshman.

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 30 2007 - 06:30 PM) 826426744[/snapback]i don't know any of the other kids

Well i am a freshman and Zach and Dylan are good choices. Zach and I are best freinds but i dont know about joey jackson i have never seen him or played with him. There are three freshman starters from coffee county by the way