Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma 4-0 12 pts (+8) 2 shut-outs -4 +13

Shelbyville 2-0 6 pts (+6) 1 shut-out -1 +13

Franklin Co 2-2 6 pts (-2) 1 shut-out -9 +5

Lincoln Co 2-2 6 pts (-1) 1 shut-out -8 +7

Columbia 1-1 3 pts (-1) 1 shut-out -4 +3

Coffee Co 0-2 0 (-2) --------- -2 0

Lawrence Co 0-4 0 (-8) ---------- -15 +2

QUOTE(TheRaider @ Apr 7 2007 - 06:10 PM) 826432004[/snapback]So how is everybody else doing right now. Coffee County has been on spring break this week so i don't know what else has been going on in the district.

i'm pleased at the progress tullahoma has made

at the beginning of the year i didn't think we would make it out of the district but the kids have worked though there problems and are playing pretty good soccer at the moment

we have 2 kids(greenway and cross)who can create and score goals and the other kids have learned to play off of them

plus we didn't go to state during the girls season so karma owes us 1 /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

With the way things are going in district 7, Tullahoma has a fairly good chance of FINALLY making it to a region final, since the last 3 years have been major disappointment/upset/disappointment(s)... hopefully Tully will bring it in May, take care of business in the District, and put Cookeville away in the semi's. PLEASE let that be what happens haha

QUOTE(Mueller @ Apr 11 2007 - 01:29 AM) 826434566[/snapback]With the way things are going in district 7, Tullahoma has a fairly good chance of FINALLY making it to a region final, since the last 3 years have been major disappointment/upset/disappointment(s)... hopefully Tully will bring it in May, take care of business in the District, and put Cookeville away in the semi's. PLEASE let that be what happens haha

IMO district 7 has 3 teams better than any team in District 8 Cookeville who dominated Tullahoma in a scrimmage,

Blackman who appears to have a top 10 team in the state, and Riverdale.

P.S. Please disregard this post I don't know what I am talking about Blackman Siegel 1-1. Never would have thought that.

QUOTE(coachof3 @ Apr 11 2007 - 08:12 AM) 826434634[/snapback]Cookeville who dominated Tullahoma in a scrimmage,

richie was sick so he wasn't there(it was basicially the inmates running the asylum and i wouldn't trust those kids with a potato gun) and i was sick too so i couldn't say anything(trust me i wanted to)

anyways like i said all the early season messses are now cleaned up

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826434828[/snapback]richie was sick so he wasn't there(it was basicially the inmates running the asylum and i wouldn't trust those kids with a potato gun) and i was sick too so i couldn't say anything(trust me i wanted to)

You missed the p.s.-sighting to ignore me cause I don't know anything-mjuhb is Tullahoma playing with 4 in the back-thought I saw you mention it somewhere earlier just wanted to know if they stuck with it and how it was shaping up.

QUOTE(coachof3 @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:49 PM) 826434927[/snapback]You missed the p.s.-sighting to ignore me cause I don't know anything-mjuhb is Tullahoma playing with 4 in the back-thought I saw you mention it somewhere earlier just wanted to know if they stuck with it and how it was shaping up.

it took the kids a while to adjust(4 games) and spring break and richie getting sick didn't help alot either

we have a new holding midfielder(josh meyers) who can handle the ball better than the big kid could plus he can cover alot more ground than kevin boland could

anyways josh was the player who assisted greenways goal in the warren co

so yes we have not changed formations

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826434828[/snapback]richie was sick so he wasn't there(it was basicially the inmates running the asylum and i wouldn't trust those kids with a potato gun) and i was sick too so i couldn't say anything(trust me i wanted to)

Were there two scrimmages with Cookeville? The scrimmage that I attended I distinctly remember looking across the field and seeing the coach during the game and I distinctly remember seeing they go down to the end of the field at half time to have their talk and seeing the coach standing there talking to the team. The score was 3 to 1 and could have easily been 5 - 0 as Tullahoma received a PK that on a call that was a joke and Cookeville missed 2 PK's.

Anyway, Tullahoma has a very good team and it is good to see them get things going. I was not knocking Tullahoma's team with my previous comments just responding to a comment that I thought was wrong. Good luck!