District 8-AAA

hahahaha23

QUOTE(Whitey @ Apr 11 2007 - 01:59 PM) 826435037[/snapback]Were there two scrimmages with Cookeville? The scrimmage that I attended I distinctly remember looking across the field and seeing the coach during the game and I distinctly remember seeing they go down to the end of the field at half time to have their talk and seeing the coach standing there talking to the team. The score was 3 to 1 and could have easily been 5 - 0 as Tullahoma received a PK that on a call that was a joke and Cookeville missed 2 PK's.

Anyway, Tullahoma has a very good team and it is good to see them get things going. I was not knocking Tullahoma's team with my previous comments just responding to a comment that I thought was wrong. Good luck!

their was 2 people there jeff prestwich and jason cross(dylan's brother) richie was home with a stomach bug and i was out of it too so i left at half-time

we played JV and varsity and the JV 2-1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TheRaider @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826435823[/snapback]Coffee County Vs. Shelbyville tonight, what do you guys think?

Looking forward to a good game. You should have the opportunity to face off against one of your best friends, Zach Thompson. Raider, shouldn't you be busy in school? I'll see you tonight.

QUOTE(doulos @ Apr 12 2007 - 11:06 AM) 826435852[/snapback]Coffee County Middle School at 4pm. Game is early because the field has no lights.

i thought it would be on the football field tonight

i don't think the field will hurt shelbyville all that much wide play not there strong point

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 12 2007 - 11:23 AM) 826435865[/snapback]i thought it would be on the football field tonight

i don't think the field will hurt shelbyville all that much wide play not there strong point

mjuhb, It seems like you know both teams. Where will the good and bad matchups be? Strengths vs Strenghts, Strengths vs Weaknesses.

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 12 2007 - 11:23 AM) 826435865[/snapback]i thought it would be on the football field tonight

you know how football teams are. that field is precious. we barely ever get to touch it. its ridiculous. but yea. shelbyville coffee county today should be a very good game. im thinking the game is going to be decided by the who can control the middle and pull the balls out of the air. both teams are strong both offensively and defensively from what i have seen.

Standings

Tullahoma 4-0 12 pts (+8) 2 shut-outs -4 +13

Shelbyville 3-0 9 pts (+8) 1 shut-out -4 +18

Franklin County 2-2 6 pts (-2) 1 shut-out -9 +5

Lincoln County 2-2 6 pts (-1) 1 shut-out -8 +8

Columbia 1-1 3 pts (-1) 1 shut-out -4 +3

Coffee Co. 1-3 3 pts (-2) -------- -10 +8

Lawrence Co. 0-6 0 pt (-11) -------- -21 +5

this weekend results

franklin co tied dekalb co 1-1 and lost to dickson co 3-0

shelbyville beat mt juliet 3-0 and lost to red bank 2-0

tullahoma beat henry co and smyrna 4-0 and we are playing red bank has i speak