District 8-AAA

hahahaha23

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TheRaider @ Apr 1 2007 - 05:02 PM) 826427696[/snapback]He did not have enough classes and didnt know it until our coach accidently found the rule while looking in the rulebook for a complete other reason

deja voo

thats what happened to us last year

QUOTE(CCHSKEEPER @ Apr 1 2007 - 01:07 PM) 826427583[/snapback]i dont know who all knows this yet but coffee county has to forfeit every game played so far this year.. so we are now at the bottom 0-2

with coffee co forfeits

STANDINGS

goal differential against for

Tullahoma 3-0 9 pts (+5) 1 shut-out -4 +9

Shelbyville 2-0 6 pts (+6) 1 shut-out -1 +13

Lincoln Co. 2-1 6 pts (+1) 1 shut-out -5 +6

Columbia 1-1 3 pts (-1) 1 shut-out -4 +3

Franklin Co. 1-2 3 pts (-4) 1 shut-out -8 +2

Coffee Co. 0-2 0 pt (-2) 1 shut-out -2 0

Lawrence Co. 0-3 0 pt (-5) ------- -11 +2

without coffee co forfeits

STANDINGS

goal differential against for

Tullahoma 3-0 6 pts (+5) 1 shut-out -4 +9

Shelbyville 2-0 6 pts (+6) 1 shut-out -1 +13

Coffee Co 1-1 3 pts (+2) 1 shut-out -2 +6

Columbia 1-1 3 pts (-1) 1 shut-out -4 +3

Lincoln Co 1-2 3 pts (-3) ----- -10 +5

Franklin Co. 1-2 3 pts (-4) ----- -9 +3

Lawrence Co. 0-3 0 pt (-5) ----- -11 +2

QUOTE(Mueller @ Apr 1 2007 - 10:05 PM) 826427934[/snapback]Haha! With what happened to me last year at Tull...you'd think the coaches in the district would look more closely at their students class schedules haha. 2 classes just doesn't seem to be enough...regardless of if you could have graduated in December lol

well no one has really found out about this yet i told richie this afternoon and i don't know if anyone else knows yet

QUOTE(Mueller @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826427934[/snapback]Haha! With what happened to me last year at Tull...you'd think the coaches in the district would look more closely at their students class schedules haha. 2 classes just doesn't seem to be enough...regardless of if you could have graduated in December lol

actually its a bit different than last year, coffee county is not on block schedule like tullahoma and when kevin signed up for his classes he thought that the maximum he was supposed to have was three because of what happened to mark last year but because coffee co is on a normal schedule TSSAA requires that you be enrolled in five classes.. he had absolutely no idea and apparently neither did any of our guidance counselors because it went un noticed until last friday.. as soon as my coach realized it he called TSSAA and told them so every game played up to today is forfeited and there is no way that kevin can pick up another class because the deadline was jan. 31st.. he is a senior this year, one of our captains, he was the freshman district mvp, one of our leading goal scorers and now he can only watch from the sidelines..

QUOTE(goalieman101 @ Apr 1 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826427954[/snapback]actually its a bit different than last year, coffee county is not on block schedule like tullahoma and when kevin signed up for his classes he thought that the maximum he was supposed to have was three because of what happened to mark last year but because coffee co is on a normal schedule TSSAA requires that you be enrolled in five classes.. he had absolutely no idea and apparently neither did any of our guidance counselors because it went un noticed until last friday.. as soon as my coach realized it he called TSSAA and told them so every game played up to today is forfeited and there is no way that kevin can pick up another class because the deadline was jan. 31st.. he is a senior this year, one of our captains, he was the freshman district mvp, one of our leading goal scorers and now he can only watch from the sidelines..

okay i get it its from last semester

QUOTE(goalieman101 @ Apr 1 2007 - 11:28 PM) 826427954[/snapback]actually its a bit different than last year, coffee county is not on block schedule like tullahoma and when kevin signed up for his classes he thought that the maximum he was supposed to have was three because of what happened to mark last year but because coffee co is on a normal schedule TSSAA requires that you be enrolled in five classes.. he had absolutely no idea and apparently neither did any of our guidance counselors because it went un noticed until last friday.. as soon as my coach realized it he called TSSAA and told them so every game played up to today is forfeited and there is no way that kevin can pick up another class because the deadline was jan. 31st.. he is a senior this year, one of our captains, he was the freshman district mvp, one of our leading goal scorers and now he can only watch from the sidelines..

is that only the games you have played up to now that you have to forfeit?

or is that every district game?