Sycamore vs. Liberty

BenStiller23

QUOTE(Preston3 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826390744[/snapback]I think Slater broke his ankle with a cross over. Mitchell has the most talent but doesn't seem to know how to use it. I think he averages like 6 pts a game. Last time I checked both WH and Sycamore were AA teams. I think they played each other early in the season without Lohin and it was a close game. I am quite sure Gaines was probably not in BB shape for WH. Both played in the Battle of the States and neither was very impressive although well coached. I look forward to following up this post after tomorrow night. I wish the boys from Sycamore well but they will have to play the game of their life and LT will have to play the absolute worst game possible for Sycamore to have a chance.

Is Gaines ever in basketball shape??.....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy I got you fired up didn't I. getting a little defensive there pal. save your energy for tomorrow night. on the other hand don't think you will expend much enery because there won't be anything to yell about. In fact, unless you live near Waverly probably not worth the drive over there. I'll shoot you a reply tomorrow night about this time and we'll discuss the blowout. Fasten your seatbelt pal.

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826391049[/snapback]Is Gaines ever in basketball shape??.....

Good point. he doesn't look like he's in any kind of shape. If you saw him against UC you would have felt sorry for the young man. UC scored so fast he barely made to midcourt before having to turn back around and set up on offense. every 2 or 3 minutes he was begging to come out of the game.

QUOTE(SYCAMORECOUNTY08 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826391069[/snapback]Are you denying Austin Lohin's greatness?? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Get on his level my friend!!

Can't I say it any plainer? YES! Lohin is a really good player, but not great. You will see great players tomorrow night on the opposite side.

QUOTE(K-Town Killa 11 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:35 PM) 826391098[/snapback]Well it looks like i agree with you on something, and now you are dogging me.

I apologize. I misread you're intentions. Sorry, it is old age creeping in. Accept my apology please. Lohin is really good, but by no means could he even start on Harpeth I think.

I say that Liberty Tech wins tomorrow night Liberty Tech 101 Sycamore 78

I think the Harpeth/Bolivar game will be a toss up. The officials are northwest Tennessee officials and if tonight is any indication they are going to let them play.

QUOTE(papatiger @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826391111[/snapback]I apologize. I misread you're intentions. Sorry, it is old age creeping in. Accept my apology please. Lohin is really good, but by no means could he even start on Harpeth I think.

Apology accepted lol I bet he could start at Harpeth fairly easily he could start over Josh Jones.

QUOTE(K-Town Killa 11 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826391119[/snapback]Apology accepted lol I bet he could start at Harpeth fairly easily he could start over Josh Jones.

I think you Harpeth fans have misread me. I am for Harpeth to win. It would be nice to have a team represent us. It's just tough to beat a west Tennessee team especially with northwest Tennessee referees. I think Harpeth can beat Bolivar, but they have to play their game and not get into a running match.

QUOTE(papatiger @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:40 AM) 826391111[/snapback]I apologize. I misread you're intentions. Sorry, it is old age creeping in. Accept my apology please. Lohin is really good, but by no means could he even start on Harpeth I think.

I say that Liberty Tech wins tomorrow night Liberty Tech 101 Sycamore 78

I think the Harpeth/Bolivar game will be a toss up. The officials are northwest Tennessee officials and if tonight is any indication they are going to let them play.

Man....I wish they would let em play when they are in Northwest Tennessee....You are probably pretty close to the correct score.....