Region 1 Finals!

TNtnns_07

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If DB plays like they did against Greeneville they will win it. Science Hill can play a good game, but if DB is playing as a team and getting contributions from everyone, GAME OVER. Sensabaugh had 1 point, ONE POINT, last night and DB still got the job done against Greeneville because of the rest of the team. That's basically what it comes down to, and DB has more weapons as a team.

However, it's tough to beat a team 3 times in one year. Especially after the 1st two were blowouts!

QUOTE(BobSegar @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826392988[/snapback]If DB plays like they did against Greeneville they will win it. Science Hill can play a good game, but if DB is playing as a team and getting contributions from everyone, GAME OVER. Sensabaugh had 1 point, ONE POINT, last night and DB still got the job done against Greeneville because of the rest of the team. That's basically what it comes down to, and DB has more weapons as a team.

However, it's tough to beat a team 3 times in one year. Especially after the 1st two were blowouts!

I wish DB the best of luck against SH, but CS is gonna have to fire it up offensively to pull it off.

QUOTE(barb @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:38 AM) 826393005[/snapback]I wish DB the best of luck against SH, but CS is gonna have to fire it up offensively to pull it off.

I would take SH and DB probably expended to much energy beating

Greeneville. Both should easily beat the teams down south. And I think

the team to beat is going to be Bradley Central now that Greeneville is gone.

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:18 PM) 826394048[/snapback]THS should be in the finals

Oh, I thought Science Hill beat them. Maybe they could get together with Greenville and play a game. Find a Gym thats not to hot, each team only bring 5 players, and don't use refs.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:54 AM) 826394584[/snapback]Oh, I thought Science Hill beat them. Maybe they could get together with Greenville and play a game. Find a Gym thats not to hot, each team only bring 5 players, and don't use refs.

I was being a smart @##...and last time i checked...we never complained about the temp. of the gym or the refs /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ...so i really dont understand why you had to say that?

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:54 AM) 826394584[/snapback]Oh, I thought Science Hill beat them. Maybe they could get together with Greenville and play a game. Find a Gym thats not to hot, each team only bring 5 players, and don't use refs.

I was being a smart @##...and last time i checked...we never complained about the temp. of the gym or the refs /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ...so i really dont understand why you had to say that?

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826394609[/snapback]I was being a smart @##...and last time i checked...we never complained about the temp. of the gym or the refs /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ...so i really dont understand why you had to say that?

He's talking about the Greeneville coach complaining and making excuses for their loss to DB Tuesday night. He's bench wasn't deep enough, and he didn't have his Dane, quarterback of his team (you would think it would be Wiggins), and it was also "too hot" for his team.