Siegel in 07

TeRrAnCe_JaY21

QUOTE(DizzleNation42 @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826437820[/snapback]Siegel not only has pico nace... waay more talent then you think D-line ... Montori Hughes #6 6'5 250... can you clean 315 ...Deonte Cruse #72 6'0 280 can u squat 10 plates...Fred harris #66 6'1 275 call him the hit stick... and last but not least the 6'3 240 4.8 40 Chucky McCord will make up the [/color][/size]STRONG! D front and not to mention the secondary of Caleb Harper #5 5'11 165... did you get qa letter from VT... Chris Dugosh #26 5'6 155 295 bencher... and true Freshman standout Marc Gooch playing in a FS... with the X patriot Adrian Avent coming in hard at the SS spot knocking heads off!

ITS THE NATION BABY!!!

everyone last year was saying how good siegel is going to be and we all know what happened. did you win 1 or 2 games???

QUOTE(SiegelNation07 @ Apr 17 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826439503[/snapback]Im calling BS on Petey Webster getting letters from any school like UTK or an upper lever D1 school. He is NOT that good. He is no where near the level of Caleb Harper.

actually that is no lie because i have seen them myself.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(star_gazer @ Apr 17 2007 - 11:57 AM) 826439432[/snapback]Just how old are you Old Dad? 5? Oh that must be your IQ, cause 5 is not old enough to be a dad.

Grow up old man!

Actually closer to 55 than 5. And the IQ is 140+ last time it was clocked 20+ years ago. Got degrees from two colleges. And you?

Now you want to compare actual football knowledge? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

This is gonna be a L O N G summer.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 17 2007 - 05:10 PM) 826439637[/snapback]We have discussed this before. Getting interest letters and getting OFFERS are two different things. The year is young, and Peetie made a name for himself last year. He played very well against tough competition. You saw him play week two....ask Smyrna or Riverdale how he played at the END of the season. He has a lot of potential and is taking things very seriously as far as football goes. He has worked hard in the off season and is excited about the interest in him from schools. I hope he answers all communication sent to him, as you never know what could come through for Peetie.

I will not put down Caleb Harper as he is also a fine athlete. If I had a chance to choose which I would want on my team....I choose PEETIE/ I am sure Siegel folk would choose Caleb.

This is pretty funny actually,.....especially coming from a school that CLAIMED they had a bball player getting an offer from St Johns last yr who ended up at prep school instead . HAHA. I remember a certain Siegel poster who swore PJ's letters from UT were bogus too. Guess what he is a VOL!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Caleb Harper as a 4.0 and could graduate with us if he wanted to. Peetie probably does not make good grades. I know Calebs got a better attitude then peetie, and I do belive he is faster. Not better hand necissarily but he is a better play maker and much better at his position. Peetie prolly played bad against us because of the X FACTOR covering him. Im not too sure about siegel next year. I do no that Dizzlenation just put who he wants to start on that list. I believe Joe Ward will be the starting strong saftey and i dont see cassidine moving away from free safety. Siegel will be a MUCH improved football team next year. Watson has handed play calling over i do belive. I am not too sure on whether Pico Nance is even going to be the starter for siegel next year. He will have some good pt though, but Caleb Harper was scratched in at running back at the end of the year amd i do believe he has a better work ethic and is a smarter player. Football is not all physical raw talent. JKiss will be one of the top QBs in the district if he starts. Heated Competition for that position. Deonte Cruz is going to play 2 ways this year that should benefit the oline. Our oline needs to improve its strength thats for sure. If you cant block you cant win football games and losing Brett Craig, who is playing at Tennessee Tech next year, and losing brandon snell will NOT help that at all. We will be loaded with play makers though. Pico Gooch Caleb. Gerald House is going to be a strong runner. The best Fullback in the region staley haynes also will make an impact. I hope to see Dee Howse play, does anyone know if he will be on the team. Watson has gotten a lot tougher kicking me players off the team. Hope that works out for him. I think Siegel will be a good team and a playoff caliber team. I dont think Smyrna will be as good as everyone thinks, the line weakens and the running game weakens. X Factor and the pass rush will cause raucouse on sonny and wilks. Believe me when i say this will be a good one. Similar to my prediction of Riverdale Siegel being a good game last year... We know what smyrna will throw at us, they dont know all we have this year. I am always going to have slight bias towards siegel football, but I look forward to watching them play next year. It should be exciting. Hope Watson lets them throw the pigskin on third and longs this year. Would have been nice tosee that my 4 years of high school occasionaly.

Don't be making assumptions about Peetie's grades. I can assure you if there was a problem with his grades, he would not be playing. That's the way it works at Oakland.Great that Harper has a 4.0. shows he is smart. Fact remains that Peetie already got Honorable Mention as Player of the Week in the STATE Player of the Week in 5 A for his performance in two games at the end of the season. That means he got it TWICE. He was nominated by area sportswriters for that honor. It took MORE than one vote, meaning that MORE sportswriters than the DNJ had confidence in his play. Don't believe I saw Harper on that list did I? Nope, sure didn't. Not even when yall played those 2 4A schools. Peetie made the Star of the Night , made All Area, and won an award at our banquet. Let's not forget that yall played 2 4A schools where a good player should look PHENomenal..........but no Player of the Week or even Star of the Night for the X Factor. I remember reading all the hype for him on the T, but hype was all it was apparently?

Apparently you have some grudge against Peetie or something. Be ready #7 is going to be ready for Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Has the X Factor ever scored on a 98 yd FUMBLE return against the 2006 State Champs, Smyrna? No, I didn't think so.

Old Dizzle should have stayed at Oakland.

QUOTE(SiegelNation07 @ Apr 17 2007 - 08:06 PM) 826439709[/snapback]Caleb Harper as a 4.0 and could graduate with us if he wanted to. Peetie probably does not make good grades. I know Calebs got a better attitude then peetie, and I do belive he is faster. Not better hand necissarily but he is a better play maker and much better at his position. Peetie prolly played bad against us because of the X FACTOR covering him. Im not too sure about siegel next year. I do no that Dizzlenation just put who he wants to start on that list. I believe Joe Ward will be the starting strong saftey and i dont see cassidine moving away from free safety. Siegel will be a MUCH improved football team next year. Watson has handed play calling over i do belive. I am not too sure on whether Pico Nance is even going to be the starter for siegel next year. He will have some good pt though, but Caleb Harper was scratched in at running back at the end of the year amd i do believe he has a better work ethic and is a smarter player. Football is not all physical raw talent. JKiss will be one of the top QBs in the district if he starts. Heated Competition for that position. Deonte Cruz is going to play 2 ways this year that should benefit the oline. Our oline needs to improve its strength thats for sure. If you cant block you cant win football games and losing Brett Craig, who is playing at Tennessee Tech next year, and losing brandon snell will NOT help that at all. We will be loaded with play makers though. Pico Gooch Caleb. Gerald House is going to be a strong runner. The best Fullback in the region staley haynes also will make an impact. I hope to see Dee Howse play, does anyone know if he will be on the team. Watson has gotten a lot tougher kicking me players off the team. Hope that works out for him. I think Siegel will be a good team and a playoff caliber team. I dont think Smyrna will be as good as everyone thinks, the line weakens and the running game weakens. X Factor and the pass rush will cause raucouse on sonny and wilks. Believe me when i say this will be a good one. Similar to my prediction of Riverdale Siegel being a good game last year... We know what smyrna will throw at us, they dont know all we have this year. I am always going to have slight bias towards siegel football, but I look forward to watching them play next year. It should be exciting. Hope Watson lets them throw the pigskin on third and longs this year. Would have been nice tosee that my 4 years of high school occasionaly.

come on and tell us.....why do you think that peetie doesn't make good grades? don't be scared to tell us the truth!!!!!!

QUOTE(SiegelNation07 @ Apr 17 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826439747[/snapback]I dont, simple assumption caleb is smarter, I have no vendetta against him. I would chose caleb.

Can I get some reaction to what i said about my stars though. What do you guys think about my thoughts.

hey kid

"peetie probably does not make good grades." is not an assumption that caleb is smarter. You flat out said that peetie makes bad grades.

An asumption goes like this.......Caleb probably makes better grades than Peetie.

hope you can grasp the concept.

no merit!!!

NO ONE threw towards Caleb ALL YEAR. Gotta remember our secondary was basically 3 men, we used a rover. We had strode or dugosh on one reciever. Teams took advantage the whole game. I am sorry Magoo. I do believe that caleb is a smarter kid then peetie. I mean V Tech and Vandy want caleb. Both extremely smart schools. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Maybe after or when i go through college i will know how to diiferentiate between the two.

Sure wouldn't head to VT if I were him.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Vandy is an excellent school and Caleb would get an education that would lead to lucrative job opportunities. However, I would bet he has a better shot at getting academic money there than athletic money. BIG SWOLE Chad Davis couldn't cement a scholarship there and we both know he was intelligent too. . Right now, they are courting a lot of local athletes from Riverdale and Smyrna . Doesn't mean they will offer any of them. BUT.....If you have a chance to get a Spurlock........or a Verge......you take it over a guy from a program that won 1 game last yr. It just screams that Harper didn't make an impact. Now it may sound like I am putting Harper down, but I am not. Just being a realist....I wish Caleb all the luck in the world and hope he is able to take it to the next level.

BTW.....most of the QB's threw to whoever Bud was covering b/c he was short. They tested Spivey, not Peetie......yet he still made big plays.