Siegel in 07

TeRrAnCe_JaY21

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Apr 15 2007 - 11:46 AM) 826437849[/snapback]OK then you are saying that the main reason Siegel is gonna be good is the fact y'all got a couple of players from Oakland? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Thing is y'all have the SAME head coach and that in itself is a handicap that is gonna be hard to over come no matter the talent on the field.

I still think Smyrna and a couple other teams can take y'alls scoreboard to triple digets if they want to. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

it could be a tough yr for the Stars

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DizzleNation42 @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826437820[/snapback]Siegel not only has pico nace... waay more talent then you think D-line ... Montori Hughes #6 6'5 250... can you clean 315 ...Deonte Cruse #72 6'0 280 can u squat 10 plates...Fred harris #66 6'1 275 call him the hit stick... and last but not least the 6'3 240 4.8 40 Chucky McCord will make up the [/color][/size]STRONG! D front and not to mention the secondary of Caleb Harper #5 5'11 165... did you get qa letter from VT... Chris Dugosh #26 5'6 155 295 bencher... and true Freshman standout Marc Gooch playing in a FS... with the X patriot Adrian Avent coming in hard at the SS spot knocking heads off!

ITS THE NATION BABY!!!

GEEZ....I know exactly who the Dizzlenation is......ahahahahahha....shameless tooting of your own horn??

Don't you have anyone that can bench over 300?

QUOTE(DizzleNation42 @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826437820[/snapback]Siegel not only has pico nace... waay more talent then you think D-line ... Montori Hughes #6 6'5 250... can you clean 315 ...Deonte Cruse #72 6'0 280 can u squat 10 plates...Fred harris #66 6'1 275 call him the hit stick... and last but not least the 6'3 240 4.8 40 Chucky McCord will make up the [/color][/size]STRONG! D front and not to mention the secondary of Caleb Harper #5 5'11 165... did you get qa letter from VT... Chris Dugosh #26 5'6 155 295 bencher... and true Freshman standout Marc Gooch playing in a FS... with the X patriot Adrian Avent coming in hard at the SS spot knocking heads off!

ITS THE NATION BABY!!!

there are alot of guys in Golds gym that can lift weights but cant play football so what is your point with the weightlifting info?? this does not make a good team.. sure it helps in some positions but it takes much more for a FOOTBALL TEAM than just lbs from the weightlifting room. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ITS THE NATION BABY!!!

Are you talking about squatting five plates on each side, because if so then yes I can. My question is can you play in the trenches? Because I remember Griff getting four pancakes against Montori last year easily. We watched it on film a couple of time because he got JACKED UP! Petey is getting letters from LSU, Michigan, UTK, and just about everywhere. So according to you Oakland is just as good as the almighty Siegel.

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826398051[/snapback]Attn 2P.......reading the following MAY be hazardous to your keyboard. Put the Coffee down first.

They playing the Tn School for the Blind and what GIRLS school? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just how old are you Old Dad? 5? Oh that must be your IQ, cause 5 is not old enough to be a dad.

Grow up old man!

QUOTE(Bacillum @ Apr 16 2007 - 06:40 AM) 826438366[/snapback]Are you talking about squatting five plates on each side, because if so then yes I can. My question is can you play in the trenches? Because I remember Griff getting four pancakes against Montori last year easily. We watched it on film a couple of time because he got JACKED UP! Petey is getting letters from LSU, Michigan, UTK, and just about everywhere. So according to you Oakland is just as good as the almighty Siegel.

Im calling BS on Petey Webster getting letters from any school like UTK or an upper lever D1 school. He is NOT that good. He is no where near the level of Caleb Harper.

We have discussed this before. Getting interest letters and getting OFFERS are two different things. The year is young, and Peetie made a name for himself last year. He played very well against tough competition. You saw him play week two....ask Smyrna or Riverdale how he played at the END of the season. He has a lot of potential and is taking things very seriously as far as football goes. He has worked hard in the off season and is excited about the interest in him from schools. I hope he answers all communication sent to him, as you never know what could come through for Peetie.

I will not put down Caleb Harper as he is also a fine athlete. If I had a chance to choose which I would want on my team....I choose PEETIE/ I am sure Siegel folk would choose Caleb.

This is pretty funny actually,.....especially coming from a school that CLAIMED they had a bball player getting an offer from St Johns last yr who ended up at prep school instead . HAHA. I remember a certain Siegel poster who swore PJ's letters from UT were bogus too. Guess what he is a VOL!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />