Siegel in 07

TeRrAnCe_JaY21

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Mar 5 2007 - 05:39 AM) 826400155[/snapback]Better to 'Bring it' first before 'singing it'! Unless he gets a solid line he will be sitting down in the backfield alot.

See thats what you dont understand. All he needs is just avg line,heck a lil below avg line for hime and he will be fine.

wow I have heard so much about this pico kid I can hardly wait to see him play. I mean it has already been stated he does not even need an average line to produce

sounds like siegel is assured a play off spot with him in the backfield

I am serious I have heard this kids name for years and have never seen him play

2p who does he remind you more of

gaston miller

ralph king

rico turner

maceo harris

or

mitch miller

don king

tina turner

emmylou harris

just wondering

* wow that felt good I haven't released any sarcasm in a while /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

pico's a heck of an athlete, but TJ is being extreme with that "all he needs is just avg line, heck a lil below avg line for him" talk and such. he's one of those guys whose fabulous but can never reach full potential because he isnt at riverdale and doesnt play behind a riverdale-type line /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. he can probably be the 2nd or 3rd leading rusher in the district, behind mcclain of riverdale and possibly tillery of lavergne

82cat.....glad to see you getting back in the groove.

Truthfully, I would compare him most to our old bud C.J. Powell.....you know the kid who was at Riverdale. He refused to follow rules there and came crawling to Oakland. Made it through one practice with us, and then fled to Siegel. He was listed as a Sr and starter in the DNJ ( pictured with the team ) until Watson realized he wasn't eligible b/c he lived in the OHS/RHS zone. ( He was in the group who got zoned OHS for his sr yr....could stay at RHS or go to OHS and b/c eligible.) CJ didn't like rules but had an immense amount of physical talent. He ended up not playing anywhere b/c he lacked the discipline to hang in there. Then we began the C.J . sightings. Losing a whole yr of playing.........can really hurt a fellow.

82Cat glad to see you haven't lost your touch. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Alright boys and girls all together now (to the tune of the old Mickey Mouse Club song)

P-I-C-O M-O-U-S-E

P-I-C-O M-O-U-S-E

Forever lets us hold the score up high......Whos the leader of the band.......oooops that TJ's job.....

Now TJ realistically, Pico may be good, BUT he is NOT Superman! He is gonna be on the field with R'dale's defense and NOT even his momma will be able to save him!

Now what week was that again that Siegel is gonna lose to R'dale THIS year?

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:16 AM) 826398051[/snapback]Attn 2P.......reading the following MAY be hazardous to your keyboard. Put the Coffee down first.

They playing the Tn School for the Blind and what GIRLS school? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i would really like to see that on the schedule.........because i saw glencliff centinnial and brentwood.............now im not sayin that they are all the bomb or trash but it sure doesnt look like the school for the blind and girls school..................bad joke

QUOTE(SopH1025 @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826401341[/snapback]i would really like to see that on the schedule.........because i saw glencliff centinnial and brentwood.............now im not sayin that they are all the bomb or trash but it sure doesnt look like the school for the blind and girls school..................bad joke

No the 'Bad Joke' will be Siegels record this year. I figure y'all will be either 0-10 or 1-9 TOPS. At least playing either of the schools I mentioned 'MIGHT' have given y'all a chance at a couple of wins.

Y'all lost the best RB you have EVER had. Young man was and is a player! Thing is he had to play hurt most of the year because there was NOTHING else there. One kid does not a team make, and Pico will find that out. Hopefully it will not be the hard way and he will stay healthy, because this year will be his only chance to shine and build himself some memories of football.

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826401490[/snapback]No the 'Bad Joke' will be Siegels record this year. I figure y'all will be either 0-10 or 1-9 TOPS. At least playing either of the schools I mentioned 'MIGHT' have given y'all a chance at a couple of wins.

Y'all lost the best RB you have EVER had. Young man was and is a player! Thing is he had to play hurt most of the year because there was NOTHING else there. One kid does not a team make, and Pico will find that out. Hopefully it will not be the hard way and he will stay healthy, because this year will be his only chance to shine and build himself some memories of football.

i agree with you except for the record part

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:17 PM) 826401490[/snapback]No the 'Bad Joke' will be Siegels record this year. I figure y'all will be either 0-10 or 1-9 TOPS. At least playing either of the schools I mentioned 'MIGHT' have given y'all a chance at a couple of wins.

Siegel not only has pico nace... waay more talent then you think D-line ... Montori Hughes #6 6'5 250... can you clean 315 ...Deonte Cruse #72 6'0 280 can u squat 10 plates...Fred harris #66 6'1 275 call him the hit stick... and last but not least the 6'3 240 4.8 40 Chucky McCord will make up the [/color][/size]STRONG! D front and not to mention the secondary of Caleb Harper #5 5'11 165... did you get qa letter from VT... Chris Dugosh #26 5'6 155 295 bencher... and true Freshman standout Marc Gooch playing in a FS... with the X patriot Adrian Avent coming in hard at the SS spot knocking heads off!

ITS THE NATION BABY!!!

QUOTE(DizzleNation42 @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826437820[/snapback]Siegel not only has pico nace... waay more talent then you think D-line ... Montori Hughes #6 6'5 250... can you clean 315 ...Deonte Cruse #72 6'0 280 can u squat 10 plates...Fred harris #66 6'1 275 call him the hit stick... and last but not least the 6'3 240 4.8 40 Chucky McCord will make up the [/color][/size]STRONG! D front and not to mention the secondary of Caleb Harper #5 5'11 165... did you get qa letter from VT... Chris Dugosh #26 5'6 155 295 bencher... and true Freshman standout Marc Gooch playing in a FS... with the X patriot Adrian Avent coming in hard at the SS spot knocking heads off!

ITS THE NATION BABY!!!

OK then you are saying that the main reason Siegel is gonna be good is the fact y'all got a couple of players from Oakland? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Thing is y'all have the SAME head coach and that in itself is a handicap that is gonna be hard to over come no matter the talent on the field.

I still think Smyrna and a couple other teams can take y'alls scoreboard to triple digets if they want to. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />