what are biggest games of the season?

timbdp

QUOTE(webeballin9114 @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:43 PM) 826395707[/snapback]it might be good /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="i thought hhs klled everyone in their district tournament last year? correct me if im wrong tho. hendersonville takes their district easily this year. brentwood the same way. both could be undefeated when the meet this year.huge game.

you hit it right on the nose

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Christian Brothers and BGA are going to have a new rivalry, there game last year was great and they went at it.

but i am going to have to go with Bearden/Farragut because they see eachother so many times and they both have 2 or more state titles in the past 7 years or so (dont quote me on that). and besides that, they hate eachother.

a Bulldog seeing an Admiral is like a yankee seeing a confederate on that night.

you know what would be great is if we could some year set it up so that Catholic meets CAK the same night as Bearden meets Farragut but one starts at like 6:00 and the next starts at 8:00 or something so we can have a night of great soccer.

and all in the same 15 miles.

QUOTE(The Tron Special @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:36 PM) 826395580[/snapback]Get outta here. There is no way. Bearden vs Farragut game tops all. Gameover

Yeah, those games are always amazing. I remember one of the times they played your brother's senior year that was insane. They came back at the end to win by one or something.

QUOTE(ah20 @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826397697[/snapback]Yeah, those games are always amazing. I remember one of the times they played your brother's senior year that was insane. They came back at the end to win by one or something.

I remember the days when Oak Ridge v Farragut or Bearden used to mentioned, i believe those days are coming back. Watch out for the soccercats.

QUOTE(ah20 @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826397697[/snapback]Yeah, those games are always amazing. I remember one of the times they played your brother's senior year that was insane. They came back at the end to win by one or something.

are you talking about in 2003? in i think the district championship. i think the score was 5-4 Farragut. It was an amazing game. Farragut scored in the last couple minutes i believe. Thats the most people ive seen at a high school soccer game. it was packed. i hope this is the game your talking about. if not the one i talked about was amazing.

QUOTE(BigG @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826394079[/snapback]My favorite... the "battle of the bluff". Knoxville Catholic vs. CAK. Followed quite close by Farragut vs. Bearden. In my mind, it doesn't get much better than that for in town (or even out of town) rivalries!

nah dude the "battle of the bluff" is between Catholic and Webb. At least for football and basketball it is. That will be a good one to see.

[/size]BEARDEN vs FARRAGUT

this is most liely the biggest game in the state .....there are even attemps to have this game televised on some ESPN channel this year..... this game definately turns out the most onlookers if you ask me. I know at one of the games played at bearden's field last year, the entire side and behind the goals and freakin everywhere you looked there was people watching, i have never seen so many people at a high school soccer game in my life..............if you go back and look at the 2003 state championship game between bearden adn farragut it will tell you that it set the state record for attendance among any high school soccer game ever recorded. This has and always will be one of the biggest rivalries in the state of tenn for any sport...................so there!

QUOTE($$$ MONEY $& @ Mar 4 2007 - 07:39 PM) 826399753[/snapback]there are even attemps to have this game televised on some ESPN channel this year.....

where is the proof? oh you dont have any. alrighty!

are you sure your not talking about WMAK? they will probly do it. plus if it were going to be on ESPN or any channel the game would have to be played on Bearden's football field. because i dont believe they have the capabilities to do that on their soccer field. wouldnt be any fun to see a game from ground level were all u can see is the guy standing in front of the camera.