Livingston Academy at McMinn Central

swipper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(swipper @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826393996[/snapback]What does this game look like. Does Livingston have a chance against McMinn Central?

I believe it will be close until the 4th quarter. That will be when Livingston goes on a run and win by 12.

Why do you think this? If it is close in the 4th that is when MC is at their best. If LA is to beat MC they will have to jump on them early. They are deep, so they are fresh toward the end. This was the difference in the Region Champ. against Seq.

This is always a fun matchup though. LA is a classy team with great tradition, so I enjoy going to watch this matchup every year.

This should be a great game. I hate that I am going to have to miss it. Play hard so I can watch you play again at the state tournament. Use all the anger you had from last year when MC beat you and use it in this game. Your a great ball team LA and I know you can pull off the win.

GOOD LUCK LADY WILDCATS GO ALL THE WAY!!!

QUOTE(redbirdfan @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:56 AM) 826394589[/snapback]I'd like to see HOG-EYE pull this one out.. but it'll be tough on the road.. McMinn will take a close one /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

MC is very young. One senior that sees minimal playing time. Should be a good game, usually is.

QUOTE(goo goo cluster @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826394767[/snapback]La can win, need to stay focused.

They got behind last year out there but nearly grabbed it at the end. There was barely any breathing room in that little old outdated place. I think I waited in a long line about an hour just to be able to get a seat and got very lucky at that. LA is coming home with the goods this time!

Wildcat 1970

QUOTE(Wildcat 1970 @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:57 AM) 826394781[/snapback]They got behind last year out there but nearly grabbed it at the end. There was barely any breathing room in that little old outdated place. I think I waited in a long line about an hour just to be able to get a seat and got very lucky at that. LA is coming home with the goods this time!

Wildcat 1970

LA is always very insulting regarding MC facilties. As I said last year, if you don't want to lower yourself by making the trip to MC....win your region. It's as simple as that. MC didn't want to go to middle TN Sat so they did what they needed to do. For you to project yourself as an elitist, you certainly are classless. I can only guess that LA is so raw after LOSING their region that the only thing they can do to attempt to soothe themselves is insult MC's gym.

QUOTE(pumba @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826394834[/snapback]LA is always very insulting regarding MC facilties. As I said last year, if you don't want to lower yourself by making the trip to MC....win your region. It's as simple as that. MC didn't want to go to middle TN Sat so they did what they needed to do. For you to project yourself as an elitist, you certainly are classless. I can only guess that LA is so raw after LOSING their region that the only thing they can do to attempt to soothe themselves is insult MC's gym.

For your information, I am basing my opinion on the trip out there MYSELF. Its MY opinion of it! I am not representing LA fans, I don't know what they think of it. and by the way I used to live in Athens, Tn. I knew about Central before I even went there for a basketball game. Talking about breathing room, I WAS MAKING REFERENCE TO THE HUGE CROWD that was there. You evidently have a sore spot yourself because your team almost blew the lead in that game and you have a pretty good idea of what IS going to happen this time. LA is coming to beat your team! Count on it!

Wildcat 1970