Livingston Academy at McMinn Central

swipper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure why some of you believe LA will fire things up in the fourth

they nearly lost to schs in the fourth -- after being up by 13 midway thru the third - ended up barely winning by five or six

and four of those were from a two schs fouls

they also nearly lost to white house in the fourth - ended up winning by five or six

i predict this game will be the same -- sluggish for LA at first - maybe into the fourth quarter

i hear the gym there creates a big psychological problem for visiting teams --- i do believe home court is an advantage most of the time - we'll see

McMinn central may have one of the toughest gyms to play in, but they are lucky they aint playin in front of the Livingston home crowd. I have not seen a team that has been so determined as the Lady wildcats in the later part of this year. GO WILDCATS!!!!!

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Mar 3 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826399020[/snapback]Now. Round 5 is possible. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Yes! I have always heard how hard it is to beat a team 3 times in a season. So I guess it's next to impossible to beat one 4 times?? I sure hope so if they meet again!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> GO BIG BLUE!!