Cloudland vs. University High

Storm55

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sort of glad that the Landers will be playing Harriman since they already played them earlier in the season and will know what to expect. I watched Cloudland and Harriman play up at Unaka during Christmas. Cloudland didn't play that well against them and only lost by a few. The next day, Hampton beat Harriman by 21. I think Cloudland will be just fine and UH will probably beat Wartburg in a rout...

The Alliance has suffered a small setback, but make no mistake about it: We still have a dog in this race and we can still make it to the state tournament where we can represent Cloudland/Hampton as the dominant Alliance. I was regretful of last nights Alliance member being thrown out of the gym. This member has also been banned from the Alliance's home gyms.

QUOTE(Storm55 @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:16 PM) 826394908[/snapback]Only because coach Smith probably made them. Cody Hughes and Logan Buck are good friends of mine and the Alliance is very real. Its hard to accept reality.

i don't know the boy's name from cloudland but if he were in your alliance, starman carried him outside like a rag doll last night after he was ejected from the gym. that was the most impressive thing i saw about that game.

QUOTE(blueeagle @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:17 AM) 826396570[/snapback]i don't know the boy's name from cloudland but if he were in your alliance, starman carried him outside like a rag doll last night after he was ejected from the gym. that was the most impressive thing i saw about that game.

starman is really good to that kid. you should have tried to toss him outside, lol...

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826396817[/snapback]why did gordon leave his starters in at the end when uh was winning by 20, i dont think ned would have done that to him if cloudland would have been winning by that big of a margain.

Thats what he does. A few years ago he left his best player (Brandon Bradley) in against Clinch until they put up 100.