Elizabethton vs Stone Memorial

pantherdad

Stone Memorial has no true six-footers. I've seen them more then once. They do have several around 5'9"-510". Dishman may be 5'11", but they will press like crazy & push the ball. They like to take the best quick shot they can. They love the three-ball and can make it. They've played a tough schedule, so they'll be ready. Good for Elizabethton to have the home court advantage. This should be a good one!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krich, from what I understand, Stone plays 9 kids in their rotation--Two Srs; 4 Jrs, a Soph and 2 freshmen. Most of these girls played for Cumberland County (AAA) last year. They are a very athletic team which likes to play the uptempo game. Elizabethton just needs to play Cyclone basketball.

Bskballfan:

Not so fast my friend: You predicted SM would beat Austin East in the post-season.

I dont think so. Unless your prediction referred to the state championship game and not

the regional matchup. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Lady Cyclones.

Cyclone Pride.

Believe and Achieve.

QUOTE(bsktballfan @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:18 PM) 826397747[/snapback]my prediction ( Stone over Elizabethton by 8) /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> check my record I've not missed yet

These are the kind of humble predictions I love. Especially when I am for the team you pick to lose. Go Cyclones!!!!!

Mark I hope you are right!

CoachSH:

Thanks. Coach Weems, his staff and team definitely have that Cyclone Pride!

As for the seniors: Michaela has had several D-1 offers but hasnt decided if she's going to play after high school. ETSU has the field of study she is interested in but Coach Kemp hasnt shown interest in her playing for them. As for the other three starters, I think they would play if offered, especially locally.

QUOTE(CycloneFan @ Mar 3 2007 - 11:05 AM) 826398142[/snapback]Mark I hope you are right!

CoachSH:

Thanks. Coach Weems, his staff and team definitely have that Cyclone Pride!

As for the seniors: Michaela has had several D-1 offers but hasnt decided if she's going to play after high school. ETSU has the field of study she is interested in but Coach Kemp hasnt shown interest in her playing for them. As for the other three starters, I think they would play if offered, especially locally.

Don't look for Coach Kemp to show much interest. I've have know numerous players that could have played for them and they were not even talked too. It's a shame that not many area players are looked at by ETSU. If their program was on another level I might understand them looking in another direction, but with the seasons and success (or lack of) they have had over the past fifteen years our area players could have helped them. Michaela could play on the level of ETSU and be one of their better players.