Eagleville vs. Culleoka!

ckc20

QUOTE(atthebuzzer @ Mar 4 2007 - 09:38 AM) 826399141[/snapback]So have you seen both teams play? Who did Culleoka overlook? If they did overlook someone they beat them anyways(if you're talking about a few recent games which I figured you were). I'd like to see who Eagleville has that can stop Demario. Goodluck.

I am pretty sure that at this point in time no team is a walk in the park and to say that one person is going to win it is stupid. Our five players on the court can stop Demario because that is who we play with. Not one person but five. I like to see who Culleoka has that can stop our five players. What happens if Demario gets hurt, then what. See you at the game on Monday.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you insinuating that your team is going after Demario to hurt him? That's certainly what it sounds like. A threat. So if you have to resort to threats, it certainly sounds like your team is afraid of what he can do to stop them from winning. And the rest of the Culleoka team resents the implication, I am sure, that they do not count for anything. If you look at stats, points are pretty spread around for Cully and all players are tight defensively. WE are a TEAM, despite what our opponents think. And WE will see you at the game on Monday.

Cully by 10. I've seen both teams play this year. Both have size and quickness, but unless Eagleville has learned to box out and rebound lately they will lose the rebound edge which will in turn give Cully the win..And they don't have anyone that can handle Demario alone. If they double him up, look for C.J. and Blade to light it up..I don't think Cully will overlook Eagleville, but if they do... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(femaletamale @ Mar 4 2007 - 03:03 PM) 826399494[/snapback]Are you insinuating that your team is going after Demario to hurt him? That's certainly what it sounds like. A threat. So if you have to resort to threats, it certainly sounds like your team is afraid of what he can do to stop them from winning. And the rest of the Culleoka team resents the implication, I am sure, that they do not count for anything. If you look at stats, points are pretty spread around for Cully and all players are tight defensively. WE are a TEAM, despite what our opponents think. And WE will see you at the game on Monday.

Please don't take the comment of someone to be representative of Eagleville's team. I know for a fact that none of the players post on here and most don't even read it either. We used to play Culleoka as we were in your District. Those were great games and we have great respect for your program and for Demario also. Eagleville is looking forward to a tough game against a great team. You guys have earned your home game by beating everyone so far. Let's all look forward to an injury free sub-state game.

QUOTE(atthebuzzer @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826399141[/snapback]So have you seen both teams play? Who did Culleoka overlook? If they did overlook someone they beat them anyways(if you're talking about a few recent games which I figured you were). I'd like to see who Eagleville has that can stop Demario. Goodluck.

Can anybody remember what happen the last time Culleoka had a Mr. Basketball Finalist when these two teams played? It takes 5 to win. One person can be guarded. Either by man, zone, blitzing, or a box in one. So its not like one individual has to be able to guard him. With that said Defense wins Championships. It should be a great game!

QUOTE(eagledad @ Mar 4 2007 - 04:39 PM) 826399573[/snapback]Please don't take the comment of someone to be representative of Eagleville's team. I know for a fact that none of the players post on here and most don't even read it either. We used to play Culleoka as we were in your District. Those were great games and we have great respect for your program and for Demario also. Eagleville is looking forward to a tough game against a great team. You guys have earned your home game by beating everyone so far. Let's all look forward to an injury free sub-state game.

Great post. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night. Cully and Eagleville should match up well. I'm looking forward to a great game.

QUOTE(femaletamale @ Mar 4 2007 - 04:03 PM) 826399494[/snapback]Are you insinuating that your team is going after Demario to hurt him? That's certainly what it sounds like. A threat. So if you have to resort to threats, it certainly sounds like your team is afraid of what he can do to stop them from winning. And the rest of the Culleoka team resents the implication, I am sure, that they do not count for anything. If you look at stats, points are pretty spread around for Cully and all players are tight defensively. WE are a TEAM, despite what our opponents think. And WE will see you at the game on Monday.

This assumption is so stupid. For you to sit there and say that is even more stupid. In the end this is a sport and people do get hurt, I have seen it all the time. All the coaches I know tell their players to be ready in case a player gets hurt. I guess you can tell them that they are implying they are going to hurt their own player. Give me a break, but not for real because someone might get hurt and no I wasnt telling you to hurt me.

QUOTE(Youngtower28 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:51 PM) 826399772[/snapback]This assumption is so stupid. For you to sit there and say that is even more stupid. In the end this is a sport and people do get hurt, I have seen it all the time. All the coaches I know tell their players to be ready in case a player gets hurt. I guess you can tell them that they are implying they are going to hurt their own player. Give me a break, but not for real because someone might get hurt and no I wasnt telling you to hurt me.

I can see how she made that assumption....because of what you said.

Now in this post, the only sentence that makes any sense is the first one. The

other part is way too confusing to even understand.

i get tired of people saying culleoka overlooks teams and that every time we mention demario everyone thinks that we believe we have a one man team....we are very aware of what a team aspect is and we have a very good team who just happens to have a star in demario......so sure maybe someone can guard demario.....its gonna take an awesome defender but if its done thats fine....mario has a lot of help on this team and he knows it.....hes got great vision and finds the open man...culleoka is focused and on a mission i dont see them slipping up in this one...culleoka by 9