Eagleville vs. Culleoka!

ckc20

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 5 2007 - 02:05 PM) 826400683[/snapback]Eagleville by 2... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And cully fans I dont wanna hear it I made my pick and you can make yours...

Keep pickin against us bballer! Great game tonight. Congrats to Cully on making it to state for the first time! Also, congrats to Eagleville on a hard fought game that went down to the wire. Great atmosphere at tonight's game. Hope all the Cully fans head to M'boro to support the team!

WOW!! The refs were terrible. well at least the gray haired man. He was calling hand checks that had no affect on the play in the 4th quarter. He is not the only one to blame for that last travel call. The trail should of picked up that easy call. But bottom line Eagleville missed too many free throws. So the refs can not be blamed for the loss. Great season Eagles.

QUOTE(11Awatcher @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826401545[/snapback]WOW!! The refs were terrible. well at least the gray haired man. He was calling hand checks that had no affect on the play in the 4th quarter. He is not the only one to blame for that last travel call. The trail should of picked up that easy call. But bottom line Eagleville missed too many free throws. So the refs can not be blamed for the loss. Great season Eagles.

Agreed.

This was a hard fought game, and you can't blame the refs or anyone else. Both teams played well, and all players should be congratulated. And Cully fans, we are soooooooooooooo proud of you! It is never appropriate to boo the opposing team, as they are high school students and hard working athletes just like our team. Culleoka fans always make us proud! NOW, ON TO THE BORO!!!

i don't think that the refs performed poorly tonight. eagleville was in foul trouble with 6 with 2:00 minutes left in the first. that hurts just as much as missing the foul shots. i wish that i could have seen cully capitalize on the foul trouble a little sooner. also, the coach for eagleville knew the game would be close. he should have saved 33 from getting that fifth foul. he looked good from the outside and could have been a factor late in the fourth quarter. from my seat, i saw two cully boys that were pushed to the floor that the refs missed. the guy that said landing on your back and getting called for a walk, let it go. if you have the ball and you move without a dribble, you're going to get called for a walk. it's just like being knocked down and then getting up without a dribble. that's a walk also. the only truly bad call that i saw all night was the shot by williams that they ruled a three. they reviewed the play and made the call right. good job by both teams. i enjoyed watching this one...however, i'm going to enjoy watching the warriors take the court for the first time at STATE more!