Giles Co v/s Bolivar

#1VolFan

norespect, I understand that and I really don't know what I was thinking when I posted that... after I posted that I realized I shouldn't have and I meant to go back and say just kidding, but I forgot to. And i will say this, I will most likely be at the game on Monday and I, too, now have the confidence in our team to beat Bolivar, just as I had confidence in them to beat CPA and PC, I just wasn't sure if they could beat DL. I do now think we have the team to make a run to the state finals. Again, I'm sorry that I apologized for the actions of the Bench Mob, especially when I am not a major part of it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(norespect @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:36 AM) 826396715[/snapback]Wow BC I thought for sure your loyalty would lie with your Cheatham County 's region brother. All I have to say is that this game could very well be a BIG ONE. This game is on the 4 year anniversery of the MIRACLE SHOT and I think it's only fitting for these two teams to meet again in Pulaski. The bandwagon fans are piling on and the lines are growing for Monday's game. I'm supremely confident in the abilities of my GC boy's basketball team against this young Bolivar team. I haven't seen Bolivar play but like I said I am confident in our guys in this game. I can't see how if Tryce Nelson, Devin Holt, Creshaun Holt, my boy Artez Franklin, J-Nels, Ralph Garret, and the "Sleeved Wonder" Z Roberts play their game, how Bolivar can leave Pulaski with a win. I'm sure the Bobcat faithful will turn out in droves for this game including the Tailgators from Footballl season. This one should be one to remember. Let's go GC.

Bolivar is playing really well of late so don't be fooled by that loss last night to Liberty Tech. If the Tigers play like they did for about the final 18 minutes against Harpeth or the first 12-14 minutes against Liberty Tech then they'll win this one.

The scary thing to me is that in all of the Region 6AA games they played in Bolivar Central essentially played ONE GOOD HALF OF BASKETBALL in all of them. The 2nd Half against both Creek Wood & Harpeth then the 1st Half against Liberty. THEY HAVE TO PUT A WHOLE GAME TOGETHER OT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING AT A PLACE LIKE PULASKI!!!!

You can't go on how good we are by looking at our height and how young we are. We have played better teams than Giles County and it will show Monday. Harpeth had experience & size but we remained patience and came away with the victory.

QUOTE(Rise n Shine @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:04 AM) 826396402[/snapback]Yea they r pretty young! I looked at the roster Giles county has quite the advantage with height and a elder team! If Giles comes 2 play and not overlook them it should be a wrap!

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:00 PM) 826397470[/snapback]What is the heighth of GC???

I have seen both play and I believe Harpeth as a whole is a taller team than GC but not by much. I would have to give the edge to GC over Bolivar because its on their home court. I think the majority of the AA top teams are pretty evenly matched, it a matter of who's hot and who's not on any given night. You have to pull Liberty Tech out of the equation because they are in a league of their own. But every one else should be close games.

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 3 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826398114[/snapback]I think Bolivar wins it by 6.....it will be one of those underdog games when Bolivar comes from behind at the end.....a thriller. I would love to see this one.....and I would if it were at a different time.

i wish i could join u guys at asahi's and to go see liberty thump pc but unfortunately ill be on 64 waitin to get a lil revenge

QUOTE(toinemac @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:39 AM) 826398119[/snapback]i wish i could join u guys at asahi's and to go see liberty thump pc but unfortunately ill be on 64 waitin to get a lil revenge

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Well I think they ought to have these games at different times so everybody could go to the one they would like to see.

And it's a shame to miss Asahi's....nebuntyn's got deep pockets. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:44 AM) 826398123[/snapback]/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Well I think they ought to have these games at different times so everybody could go to the one they would like to see.

And it's a shame to miss Asahi's....nebuntyn's got deep pockets. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I will see you tonight /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />