CSAS @ Pickett Co.

THELEGEND

QUOTE(R3V0LU710N @ Mar 5 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826400553[/snapback]You guys really do sound confident. I like that! But so are we! I just want to tell the people who have never been to Byrdstown and played us. As i said earlier we have an atmosphere like no other. I also really hope the band is there so you all will experience a real Byrdstown Basketball welcome and then a really sad goodbye! Should be a really awesome game and I am really looking forward to it. Bobcats By 5!

We are supposed to be confident just like you all should be to any team still playing should be confident and regardless of what happens tonight the 16 teams remaining should fell confident going into next year. you all talk about the environment and I am assuming it's going to be crazy I'm interested to see if it is going to be like the crowd we ran into at Oliver Springs back in 98 hundreds of people lined up at the gym door two hours prior to tip off. Either it will be fun good luck I think both teams will need it at some point tonight, and yes I am still picking my Patriots, by 8 in an espn instant classic

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 5 2007 - 12:56 PM) 826400573[/snapback]We are supposed to be confident just like you all should be to any team still playing should be confident and regardless of what happens tonight the 16 teams remaining should fell confident going into next year. you all talk about the environment and I am assuming it's going to be crazy I'm interested to see if it is going to be like the crowd we ran into at Oliver Springs back in 98 hundreds of people lined up at the gym door two hours prior to tip off. Either it will be fun good luck I think both teams will need it at some point tonight, and yes I am still picking my Patriots, by 8 in an espn instant classic

Yeah your right about the espn classic thing.lol. Should be an excellent game! One for the Ages. The winner should feel very fortunate! Ice you plan on making the ride down here? It should be a really good game and we'd be glad to have ya down here! Good luck to both teams! Go Bobcats!

QUOTE(R3V0LU710N @ Mar 5 2007 - 01:04 PM) 826400584[/snapback]Yeah your right about the espn classic thing.lol. Should be an excellent game! One for the Ages. The winner should feel very fortunate! Ice you plan on making the ride down here? It should be a really good game and we'd be glad to have ya down here! Good luck to both teams! Go Bobcats!

I will be there tell your police force and the state troopers to get off of the road because I will be flying to get there once I get off of work

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 5 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826400622[/snapback]I will be there tell your police force and the state troopers to get off of the road because I will be flying to get there once I get off of work

LOL! I will Ice. Look forward to having ya down here and look forward to a great game! Remeber to cheer hard cause I know we will. Good Luck to yall! Drive safe down here lol

QUOTE(thomaschatt_pats @ Mar 4 2007 - 11:43 PM) 826400108[/snapback]talking about being ready... CSAS will defintly be ready for pickett co. im pretty sure you all do have a great student section... we do as well, some of the most dedicated fans in chattanooga and tell the student section we dont just show up for the game in our clothes we feed the energy to our team, we work together to be sucessful, i hope your cheerleaders play a part in putting fuel to the fire because ours sure does! its all good that that you all are almost undefeted at home... how many teams do you play that are out of single A, we play AAA teams and almost win, we lost by 5 to howard and it was an away game so we can play with the big boys! im not doubting pickett county i have heard alot of things about you all, hope you all are in shape bacause were fast!!! you havent seen anything like this presure before, CSAS wins this one by 2! good luck pickett you will be needing it too!

We've played triple A schools on the road. White Co. who is still in the sub state, Shelbyville Central who wasn't bad, now we didn't win those games, and they weren't really even close, but we have 200 students, they have over a thousand, but after those games is when pickett co. started clicking. We always here this stuff about us "never seen this" kinda stuff before. Well we had never seen anything like friendship before, beat 'em. We'd never seen anything like temple before, beat 'em. We'd never seen anything like CSAS before, well we'll see in about 2 1/2 hours. District 7a is tougher than you think, plus they've played all kinda competion this year, that has them ready for this game.

QUOTE(thomaschatt_pats @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:06 AM) 826400447[/snapback]im with this guy Coach Dragoo will have his boys ready a gym is a gym and when your very diciplined you can do many things so... good luck to everyone

A gym is a gym? Seems like I've heard that some nine times before. Everyone from chattanooga always picks the chattanooga teams, and they always fall flat on their face. But atleast your confiedent, makes it more fun to get on here after the game. Enjoy the culture shock, you've never, and I mean never seen anything like pickett co.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Mar 5 2007 - 05:15 PM) 826400806[/snapback]We've played triple A schools on the road. White Co. who is still in the sub state, Shelbyville Central who wasn't bad, now we didn't win those games, and they weren't really even close, but we have 200 students, they have over a thousand, but after those games is when pickett co. started clicking. We always here this stuff about us "never seen this" kinda stuff before. Well we had never seen anything like friendship before, beat 'em. We'd never seen anything like temple before, beat 'em. We'd never seen anything like CSAS before, well we'll see in about 2 1/2 hours. District 7a is tougher than you think, plus they've played all kinda competion this year, that has them ready for this game.

A gym is a gym? Seems like I've heard that some nine times before. Everyone from chattanooga always picks the chattanooga teams, and they always fall flat on their face. But atleast your confiedent, makes it more fun to get on here after the game. Enjoy the culture shock, you've never, and I mean never seen anything like pickett co.

Hmmmm....Not saying much now I suppose. CSAS didn't fall flat on their faces. I'm sure that CSAS enjoyed the culture shock, and i know that PC has never ever seen anything like the CSAS PATRIOTS!!!

Congrats to the PATS, they've had some great teams in the past years, its great to see them heading back to the state.