BTW vs Dyer Co.

Icy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Icy @ Mar 2 2007 - 07:43 AM) 826396531[/snapback]The Warriors have definitely made the road to the state hard for themselves. BTW will win this game by single digits. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Icy as I stated in my previous post, BTW will not go to the Boro. Not only that, if they do they are in the bracket with Liberty now, so it will not be a championship match up, if both teams win they will play in the second round of the state tournament. BTW is not ready for Liberty.

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826396629[/snapback]Icy as I stated in my previous post, BTW will not go to the Boro. Not only that, if they do they are in the bracket with Liberty now, so it will not be a championship match up, if both teams win they will play in the second round of the state tournament. BTW is not ready for Liberty.

I agree with you on it not being a championship game. If it happens, it will have a championship astmosphere like Bolivar vs Mitchell in the first round of the state last year. If you check back to my earlier post, I stated that Liberty will repeat as state champions in AA. I'm still going to pull for my alma mater as long as they're still in it. Good Luck to both teams.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I agree with you on it not being a championship game. If it happens, it will have a championship astmosphere like Bolivar vs Mitchell in the first round of the state last year. If you check back to my earlier post, I stated that Liberty will repeat as state champions in AA. I'm still going to pull for my alma mater as long as they're still in it. Good Luck to both teams.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

[/quote Good Luck!

Newbern is going to be shutdown Monday night. I hope nothing catches on fire because it might take out half of Newbern before anyone realizes. The only people not going to be at this game is the policemen that drew the short straw, the attendant at Duncan's gas station and me. I am going to be on a beach in Mexico, but if anyone wants to trade, I could be up for it. Anyways, it should be a fantastic game and I hope that DC can pull it off. They are going to have to play very well, but I believe they can step up to the challenge. Good luck to DC. Go Choctaws!!!!!

QUOTE(carolinapride @ Mar 2 2007 - 02:53 PM) 826397208[/snapback]DC is going to experience first hand what MEMPHIS BB is all about!!

BTW may be introduced to Dyer Co and Justin Blake and may not like what they see...In Dyer Co's gym..Dyer Co took care of business in the region..BTW didn't..So ..it seems like BTW can be beaten..And the Mitchell team that beat BTW was thumped by Brownsville earlier this year by about 23 points I believe and also by Bolivar ,a team that Liberty has soundly beaten every game this year..By the way..Never mind about being introduced to Dyer Co..I believe they know who Dyer Co is from a few years ago..

QUOTE(mrbigster @ Mar 2 2007 - 03:27 PM) 826397245[/snapback]BTW may be introduced to Dyer Co and Justin Blake and may not like what they see...In Dyer Co's gym..Dyer Co took care of business in the region..BTW didn't..So ..it seems like BTW can be beaten..And the Mitchell team that beat BTW was thumped by Brownsville earlier this year by about 23 points I believe and also by Bolivar ,a team that Liberty has soundly beaten every game this year..By the way..Never mind about being introduced to Dyer Co..I believe they know who Dyer Co is from a few years ago..

Just like the Trenton team that was THUMPED by LC during the season but lives to play again MONDAY.

BTW may be introduced to Dyer Co and Justin Blake and may not like what they see...In Dyer Co's gym..Dyer Co took care of business in the region..BTW didn't..So ..it seems like BTW can be beaten..And the Mitchell team that beat BTW was thumped by Brownsville earlier this year by about 23 points I believe and also by Bolivar ,a team that Liberty has soundly beaten every game this year..By the way..Never mind about being introduced to Dyer Co..I believe they know who Dyer Co is from a few years ago..

[/quote

The Warriors will come to play against Dyer Co + the fans + the refs. They will have revenge on their minds. GO WARRIORS /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 2 2007 - 05:03 PM) 826397333[/snapback]Ain't nobody messin with dem Dyer Co Choctaws....Gonna be going to this game Monday...Hopefully DC can get the W, and move on to state...GOOD LUCK CHOCTAWS!!

I'm with you on that...as a fan from Gibson Co. I didn't think I'd be pulling for DC as sometimes I think their fans/students get carried away but that goes to show that they love their basketball...I will be at DC to watch this game!!! I'll be pulling for the Choctaws like I'm an all-out Choctaw fan just not in the orange color lol...but anyways GOOD LUCK TO THE CHOCTAWS...show that "MEMPHIS BASKETBALL" what Dyer Co. is about!!!