BTW vs Dyer Co.

Icy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backinthaoc, if you are judging us by the battle of the state tourney, then you have badly mistaken. That team has gone bye bye. Totally different, put it this way if Gaines can do what he did to Jurick last night, then he can harrass any big man in the state whenever he feels like it, and that my friend is not fair for the opposers.

QUOTE(thinblue @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:42 AM) 826401978[/snapback]Nice to see you LC's come out and support your neighbors in DC, but DC can't win in the end, they have a good team but Liberty lies in wait. Blake carried DC all the way to the tournament last night, he can't hold em up but about 1 more game, then the guys from Jackson take over. Sorry DC fans, I wish you the best.

When the statement is made that Liberty is the best and Blake carries the team and transfers made the difference.........blah.. blah blah..... blah blah....!! POINT TO REMEMBER...IF DYER COUNTY OR ANY OTHER HIGH SCHOOL PULLED STUDENTS FROM A 100 MILE RADIOUS LIKE LIBERTY, IT WOULD BE EMBARASSING TO LOSE TO ANYONE.

QUOTE(NeWbLuE @ Mar 6 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826402017[/snapback]White House will give DC fits with the multi-choice offense, ya wont be able to stop em. Too many weapons.

White House by 8.

Your comments will not be understated/misunderstood by Any from the Choctaw Nation..Liberty altho most are talkin about it the most on the boards Is not our first task at the Boro..White House poses more problems than BTW did..ITS ALL TOGETHER DIFFERENT AT the BORO..BE VERY WARY >> These Choctaws Dont Quit..NEVER !! GO CHOCTAWS !!

QUOTE(NB #9 @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:23 PM) 826401502[/snapback]Treeerefitty I think we were sitting by you. What agreat atmosphere,DC has abright future with young talent and a good coach. I thought it was over,but DC didnt fold. they have to go through Liberty to win it all,but anything can happen if Blake@Co. get hot. Anyway good luck DC and whatever happens you have had a great season.

Beside the BTW fans with a group of 6 guys and had a orange shirt on?? If so that was me.....

QUOTE(choc4life @ Mar 6 2007 - 02:28 PM) 826402398[/snapback]When the statement is made that Liberty is the best and Blake carries the team and transfers made the difference.........blah.. blah blah..... blah blah....!! POINT TO REMEMBER...IF DYER COUNTY OR ANY OTHER HIGH SCHOOL PULLED STUDENTS FROM A 100 MILE RADIOUS LIKE LIBERTY, IT WOULD BE EMBARASSING TO LOSE TO ANYONE.

Come on now...Liberty does not recruit...who have they recruited from a 100 mile radious??? Liberty is VERY GOOD yes...but to say they go out and recruit their talent I highly doubt..you know how it feels when people throw the word recruiting towards DC...why throw the word recruiting towards Liberty??? until TSSAA busts someone for recruiting I don't think anything should be said

QUOTE(choc4life @ Mar 6 2007 - 02:28 PM) 826402398[/snapback]When the statement is made that Liberty is the best and Blake carries the team and transfers made the difference.........blah.. blah blah..... blah blah....!! POINT TO REMEMBER...IF DYER COUNTY OR ANY OTHER HIGH SCHOOL PULLED STUDENTS FROM A 100 MILE RADIOUS LIKE LIBERTY, IT WOULD BE EMBARASSING TO LOSE TO ANYONE.

Which one is it? That is an ignorant statement.......surely you can do better than that. Oh!!! wait!! I'm sorry...that was a typo.....you meant 10 mile radius. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826401449[/snapback]Great game tonight!!! Great atmosphere!!! BUT...BTW shouldn't have given DC a chance.....Dumb plays on their part by not trying to hold the ball and run clock....DC fought back hard and deserved the win....I will be going to the state tournament on Friday and Saturday. I hope that DC will be playing on Friday, so I can see them.....

Dyer Co should most definately beat White House....and it should set up a matchup with Liberty in the first round!!

Congrats to BTW on a fine season, but a HUGE CONGRATS goes out to the whole Choctaw Nation as everyone came out and supported their team to victory....

Good Luck!!!!!

I'll be going up next Friday and Saturday too with some Gibson Co. players...maybe we can meet up at one the games?

QUOTE(lovethegame @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:16 PM) 826396975[/snapback]Newbern is going to be shutdown Monday night. I hope nothing catches on fire because it might take out half of Newbern before anyone realizes. The only people not going to be at this game is the policemen that drew the short straw, the attendant at Duncan's gas station and me. I am going to be on a beach in Mexico, but if anyone wants to trade, I could be up for it. Anyways, it should be a fantastic game and I hope that DC can pull it off. They are going to have to play very well, but I believe they can step up to the challenge. Good luck to DC. Go Choctaws!!!!!

is this sh?

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 6 2007 - 10:23 AM) 826402044[/snapback]Backinthaoc, if you are judging us by the battle of the state tourney, then you have badly mistaken. That team has gone bye bye. Totally different, put it this way if Gaines can do what he did to Jurick last night, then he can harrass any big man in the state whenever he feels like it, and that my friend is not fair for the opposers.

And if DC can do what they did to the 6'10 monster from BTW then they can do that to any big man in the state!

DC by 9