Wartburg @ UH

patthemanager

The kid that stood up and threatened the UH student section is homeless. He has no family and has to stay at different places all the time. He is just crying inside for attention and will do anything just to get someone to pay attention to him. I know a very good man who wants to take care of this kid. He just needs help. Like so many in our world. I think its strange how people from Unaka hate the King but they do the same things he does on here.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(uh alum @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:14 PM) 826403111[/snapback]we wear ironed shirts and dockers pants like we're hot stuff? dont be an idiot. u think we liked wearing that uncomfortable crap? dressing in something other than sweats makes us rich is not too great of an argument. but its useless arguing bc you have ur close minded views and a personal agenda against ppl who went there. im not denying the fans are classless, bc this senior class of uh with the exception of woodacre and a few others are a bunch of losers anyways so im not surprised they are this year, but dont include the players as well. you bring up an example that uh chants "go home rednecks". how bout when we had colored players and the other districts yelled out any racial slur they can think of? one of my good friends who played on the team a couple years ago had to go through that crap with the rest of the district yet he never complained bout any of it. but of course fans chant go home rednecks once and you jump all over it. did you complain about any of those chants at all? i wouldnt be surprised if you and crazyness were chanting along with those crowds. if we are snobby and spoiled bc we live in johnson city, 90% of the school goes on to college, lead successful lives and never once flaunts it or rubs it in like you do everytime uh loses a game, and ignore all the criticism given to us then yea im glad im a "spoiled brat" if thats what you mean. but trust me, theres alot of us that had it ALOT harder growing up and had to go through alot more tough situations in life than pretty much everyone around here. its hilarious that im considered a snob and spoiled bc i went and played at uh.

what about when UH's players walked in hamptons gym in 98' wearing rain coats and rain boots making fun of the flood that nearly wiped out our whole town... they shows ALOT of class

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Mar 7 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826403682[/snapback]what about when UH's players walked in hamptons gym in 98' wearing rain coats and rain boots making fun of the flood that nearly wiped out our whole town... they shows ALOT of class

was there a single person that is associated with that team that is associated with this current team? who was the coach in 98? was it mcphearson? why do you blame the current players/fans/coaches for things that people did 9 years ago?

QUOTE(Ineedalife @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:18 PM) 826403794[/snapback]was there a single person that is associated with that team that is associated with this current team? who was the coach in 98? was it mcphearson? why do you blame the current players/fans/coaches for things that people did 9 years ago?

everybody told me that gordon was the coach so i am pretty sure that it was him.

QUOTE(Ineedalife @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:18 PM) 826403794[/snapback]was there a single person that is associated with that team that is associated with this current team? who was the coach in 98? was it mcphearson? why do you blame the current players/fans/coaches for things that people did 9 years ago?

I blame Gordon for that because he was responsible for it happening even if it was 9 yrs ago, and that is not the reason I don't like UH's fans or players that are there now; even though they haven't shown much class the last couple of years. I just think that they are still arrogant and think that they are superior to everybody in the county. I don't know if all of them are rich or not, but the ones i have been around have been pretty rude, and acted like a bunch of rich snobs; there is nothing wrong with having money it is the attitude that you show towards others when you have money. This years players are not as bad as last years but i still don't like the coach or the way that he allows his players to act.

QUOTE(bullfrog @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:33 PM) 826403809[/snapback]this is getting old can we stay on topic /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the topic is over, wartburg is going to murfreesboro and UH sitting at the house!

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Mar 7 2007 - 04:43 PM) 826403812[/snapback]I blame Gordon for that because he was responsible for it happening even if it was 9 yrs ago, and that is not the reason I don't like UH's fans or players that are there now; even though they haven't shown much class the last couple of years. I just think that they are still arrogant and think that they are superior to everybody in the county. I don't know if all of them are rich or not, but the ones i have been around have been pretty rude, and acted like a bunch of rich snobs; there is nothing wrong with having money it is the attitude that you show towards others when you have money. This years players are not as bad as last years but i still don't like the coach or the way that he allows his players to act.

the topic is over, wartburg is going to murfreesboro and UH sitting at the house!

I know Gordon wasnt the coach then. He was in NC.

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Mar 7 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826403682[/snapback]what about when UH's players walked in hamptons gym in 98' wearing rain coats and rain boots making fun of the flood that nearly wiped out our whole town... they shows ALOT of class

coach gordon wasnt the coach then and he certainly wouldnt have allowed it. i was in middle school when that happend and i went to liberty bell on sh campus. i didnt attend uh till i was in high school so its funny you blame me and coach gordon for that. i guarantee you at least there may be at the most 2 or 3 players on the team every year that actually is rich. most of us arent that financially comfortable but yet again, you are close minded and all you can do is stereotype so you probably wont listen. and you say we act like we're better than anyone but yet you cant think of an example??? its really useless listening to you guys cuz pretty much heres ur arguments as to why uh stinks:

we are rich "snobs" even though we arent rich and uh is a public school

we act stuck up because we are from the city, even though we really arent and you cant think of an example of how we are

back in 98 with different coaches and different players they showed no respect

i dont hear you complaining bout the racist crap you shout whenever uh has a colored person. two years back one of my good friends who was colored played on the team and all you cloudland hampton and unaka kids did was yell racist slurs the whole game and he never complained or whined about how the other schools had no class at all. were you criticizing them? no because i guarantee you were one of them. if you ask me you guys are the pricks

QUOTE(uh alum @ Mar 7 2007 - 06:24 PM) 826403894[/snapback]coach gordon wasnt the coach then and he certainly wouldnt have allowed it. i was in middle school when that happend and i went to liberty bell on sh campus. i didnt attend uh till i was in high school so its funny you blame me and coach gordon for that. i guarantee you at least there may be at the most 2 or 3 players on the team every year that actually is rich. most of us arent that financially comfortable but yet again, you are close minded and all you can do is stereotype so you probably wont listen. and you say we act like we're better than anyone but yet you cant think of an example??? its really useless listening to you guys cuz pretty much heres ur arguments as to why uh stinks:

we are rich "snobs" even though we arent rich and uh is a public school

we act stuck up because we are from the city, even though we really arent and you cant think of an example of how we are

back in 98 with different coaches and different players they showed no respect

i dont hear you complaining bout the racist crap you shout whenever uh has a colored person. two years back one of my good friends who was colored played on the team and all you cloudland hampton and unaka kids did was yell racist slurs the whole game and he never complained or whined about how the other schools had no class at all. were you criticizing them? no because i guarantee you were one of them. if you ask me you guys are the pricks

Must not be too good of friends with him considering UH didn't have a black player 2 years ago.... We’re not saying that UHers are rich. At least I'm not. You just think you're hott sh!t because you go to a prep school. Whoop-dee-do. You don't dress up for games because you think it looks nice. You dress up for games because you think that you are better than everyone else. Your fans and players always have been, and probably always will be considered classless.

Examples: 98 at Hampton with rain coats and and boots after the flood. 03 at Unaka when your fans broke into Unaka's locker room and stole warm ups. Countless chants such as "Go home rednecks" and "Go back to your trailer" and "Eat your cornbread" and fans holding signs saying "Karter Kountie is hookd on fonics" and yes, I have heard chants FROM UH fans directed towards colored players on other teams. Now how do you explain that UHer???

I can count on my own two hands how many fan ejections I've seen from Unaka, North Greene, Cloudland, Hampton, Erwin, Crockett, ect. in games against UH the in recent memory. And until a few years ago, it was a GARANTEE that AT LEAST 2 or 3 or sometimes 4 UH fans would be thrown out of these games because of their classlessness and vulgarity. And if you deny that, I'll go on and say it in front of everyone that you are a flat out, two faced liar... I mean its getting pretty bad when even kids from Elizabethton think that you guys are just a bunch of pricks...

Usually, its the few bad apples that make the whole bushel look bad. At UH, it’s the bunch of bad apples that make the few good ones look awful.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 7 2007 - 07:36 PM) 826403948[/snapback]Must not be too good of friends with him considering UH didn't have a black player 2 years ago.... We’re not saying that UHers are rich. At least I'm not. You just think you're hott sh!t because you go to a prep school. Whoop-dee-do. You don't dress up for games because you think it looks nice. You dress up for games because you think that you are better than everyone else. Your fans and players always have been, and probably always will be considered classless.

Examples: 98 at Hampton with rain coats and and boots after the flood. 03 at Unaka when your fans broke into Unaka's locker room and stole warm ups. Countless chants such as "Go home rednecks" and "Go back to your trailer" and "Eat your cornbread" and fans holding signs saying "Karter Kountie is hookd on fonics" and yes, I have heard chants FROM UH fans directed towards colored players on other teams. Now how do you explain that UHer???

I can count on my own two hands how many fan ejections I've seen from Unaka, North Greene, Cloudland, Hampton, Erwin, Crockett, ect. in games against UH the in recent memory. And until a few years ago, it was a GARANTEE that AT LEAST 2 or 3 or sometimes 4 UH fans would be thrown out of these games because of their classlessness and vulgarity. And if you deny that, I'll go on and say it in front of everyone that you are a flat out, two faced liar... I mean its getting pretty bad when even kids from Elizabethton think that you guys are just a bunch of pricks...

Usually, its the few bad apples that make the whole bushel look bad. At UH, it’s the bunch of bad apples that make the few good ones look awful.

its funny how you constantly bring up the 98 incident and how supposedly we are "hot" because we think we go to a prep school when uh is a public school. i went to uh for 2 years bc i was forced to xfer. since when did anyone ever think we're better than someone else bc we go to uh? exactly its you guys making stuff up, repeating the same things over again without proof or an example of how we think that way. just using old stereotypes and not bein able to open ur ignorant mind up. and yea the player i was talking about was asian not african american. as for the fans and ppl at the school i could care less about uh or any of the fans there. most of my friends were fellow teammates anyways, and i can guarantee you that there wasnt one person that thought he was better than anyone else. its funny cuz ur heros from the other district schools were actually the ones that thought they were better than anyone else bc they were on the high school basketball team. you are right about the fans and this year especially they are a bunch of losers anyways. but give the players respect, bc we had never done anything to anyone. i dont know bout the last 2 years but the seniors this year, and my former teammates were the epitome of class. especially our team in 05 when we lost to cak. i think ur just bitter about something that happened to you in the past. either that or EXTREMELY close minded and ignorant and if thats the case i pity you. bash the fans all you want bc they are an embarassment but dont include us into it as well. coach gordon has not only made sure his players try to succeed on the court, but also off the court as well. i have never rubbed my success in anyones face and neither has anyone i know of that played ball cuz its not what we're taught. but if being successful makes me "stuck up" then i am VERY VERY proud of that

o and yea we dress like that to games cuz coach made us. we always want to wear sweats but everytime we bring it up, we get punished and if we didnt wear nice clothes we got sit out for a half. so now that we got that clarified please stop tryin to use that as an excuse to blindly bash the school.