Wartburg @ UH

patthemanager

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 5 2007 - 07:35 PM) 826400923[/snapback]UH-68 Wartburg-53

And just for the record, UH ain't a private school. They're a magnet school. But they're still a bunch of pricks.

I was wrong. But you know what? I don't care. You know why??? Because Wartburg, you guys just MADE MY DAY!!!! Thank you.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Highlander @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826401065[/snapback]YEEEHAAWWWW! Go Wartburg!!!

The Highlander

Congratulations to all the dawgs. Nelson, Shannon, Winstead... All of y'all . Great job. See y'all in Murfreesboro. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(rufus22 @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826401184[/snapback]Congratulations Wartburg, representing Morgan County great. Good luck next Wednesday against Humboldt, its gonna be tough. But good luck, bring it home.

Congrats from the Ram Fan as well. Good luck at the Boro and bring it home for region 2 and East TN.

www.graceramsbasketball.com

Even though I've been hard on some um......refs in the past. You know I still love you man! I still remember us talkin duke basketball in High School! That was a nice shot on Hansbrough huh?

I can tell ya, no ref has ever taken a game from us! If the ref don't call it it aint a foul!

UH is just angry right now they'll get over it!

WE'RE GOIN TO THE BORO!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(BUCyouUP @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826401227[/snapback]I have not seen officiating like that since UH played CAK in the substate and got screwed there too...

Oh please. You had a mediocre team that year and you got beat by double didgits by a much better team. The refs had nothing to do with you getting beat in that game. Now this year, you may have had the better team, but the entire program (team, coaches, fans... Everyone except Woody) was cocky and disrespectful of everyone they played. UH got what they deserved.... Everyone enjoys seeing a bunch of stuck-up snoby kids get beat.

but the entire program (team, coaches, fans... Everyone except Woody) was cocky and disrespectful of everyone they played. UH got what they deserved.... Everyone enjoys seeing a bunch of stuck-up snoby kids get beat.

OUCH! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You are so right ~ UH has the rudest and most obnoxious fans that I have ever been around. I am so glad that they got beat. Now you all know how we feel having to play them in two sports twice or three times a season. They don't have a football team cause if they did they wouldn't have enough healthy for a basketball team.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826401296[/snapback]Oh please. You had a mediocre team that year and you got beat by double didgits by a much better team. The refs had nothing to do with you getting beat in that game. Now this year, you may have had the better team, but the entire program (team, coaches, fans... Everyone except Woody) was cocky and disrespectful of everyone they played. UH got what they deserved.... Everyone enjoys seeing a bunch of stuck-up snoby kids get beat.

my senior year was the year we played cak and to be honest they were a better team. the officiating was very fair and this is coming from a uh player. we had our chances in the 4th quarter but we just didnt capitalize. as for the program, i went to one game this year and to be honest i left early bc the uh fans were a bunch of idiots. the only reason i went was to see my former teammate and good friend woodacre play but never before have i seen a year where the fans have been so disrespectful. it was disappointing because in the previous years when i still was in school the fans were nothing like this , especially compared with the other teams in the district. i will admit seeing the fans this year was embarassing, and did not make me want to be associated with the school at all. but out of curiousity, what all has uh done this year to be so hated, bc i have not been around the area as much to follow games. i would be surprised bc woodacre is a close friend of mine and i cant imagine him not showing any class.

as for us being a bunch of stuck-up snobby kids, how so? we wear dress shirt and pants to games bc our coach made us. in what way does that make us rich and spoiled?