Wartburg @ UH

patthemanager

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AJ98 @ Mar 5 2007 - 12:32 PM) 826400484[/snapback]"Joe Layne not a good game coach".......that's crazy.

BigDave is right Coach Goldston needs thanked and I believe he is a better game coach than Coach Layne but I probably shouldn't say that as tonite's game is the biggest game in the last 20 years or so and I AM PUMPED Up Go Dogs.

I guess my point is, you take D.J. Shannon out of the lineup are we even better than Oneida or Coalfield this season in our district? If Oneida or Coalfield had D.J. on their team, where would they be tonite?

You take Jeremy out last year, same question but not so much Oneida or Coalfield. Could Coach Layne have taken us as far?You have the players as a coach, you go farther. The real test as a Coach is when you dont have the players. What if Coach Layne had the Oneida Indian team this year? Where would he be tonight? Not in the substate that is for sure.

QUOTE(bigdave25 @ Mar 5 2007 - 04:14 PM) 826400754[/snapback]Wartburg has the height advantage overall!

Bigdave's gameday prediction Wartburg by 3 in a very close game /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The dog's overall size, speed, and hunger is too much for UH's boys!

Wartburg has played a much tougher schedule 40th 21-8

UH has played the 80th ranked schedule in A ball 27-8

I think Winstead, Rogers, Kidd, Bunch, and Nelson will provide a difficult situation for a team that will obviously be keying on DJ

Good Luck tonight boys wish I could be there to watch you! Lets take it to the boro!

UH by AT LEAST 12.... Region 2 is noticably weaker than region 1 this year.

QUOTE(bigdave25 @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:08 PM) 826400840[/snapback]I guess that's why UH's strenght of scheduld is 80th

Look if both teams play as well as they can the dogs win by about 3 in my opinion........I'll even give you a sample score Wartburg 71 UH 68 now how bout you?

Lets hear some predictions!

I havent seen University High so it would be unfair to guess, but all Bulldog Fans will delight and beating them as they have a private school attitude that they are better than country folk. I hope DJ dunks at least twice and we win by 20. The UH fans think they are so much better than us. If we win, I am going to take my Dodge Ram to Murfreesboro and follow the DOGS

QUOTE(bigdave25 @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:27 PM) 826400857[/snapback]How bout a hint boxanone who are you? Seems like I should know you.

You do I am sure. I am a bonafide High School Graduate Class of_______ (A gentlemen never discloses his age) and work in the area. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(bigdave25 @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:08 PM) 826400840[/snapback]I guess that's why UH's strenght of scheduld is 80th

Look if both teams play as well as they can the dogs win by about 3 in my opinion........I'll even give you a sample score Wartburg 71 UH 68 now how bout you?

Lets hear some predictions!

UH-68 Wartburg-53

And just for the record, UH ain't a private school. They're a magnet school. But they're still a bunch of pricks.