District 3 AAA

hhsheftylefty10

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BeaverPop @ Apr 20 2007 - 07:16 AM) 826441670[/snapback]I believe Karns is 8-3. We lost two to Halls and one to West. And we haven't made up a rain-out with Campbell County.

Karns is the best team in this league, and they are the best coached team by a long ways, I believe i they sweep OR this week and win the District Tournament

QUOTE(Baseballmad @ Apr 23 2007 - 01:19 PM) 826443439[/snapback]Karns still have a good chance to seed #1 for the season and the District tourney, if Powell sweeps Halls and Karns sweeps O.R.

I have this feeling that all four teams will win one and lose one. Then who gets #1 seed for the Tourney?????

If your scenario plays out, then the coaches will have to pull out the by-laws to crown a regular season champion. O.R. and Halls will have identical records, and they split the series with one another. Karns would finish third. I don't know about powell, but I imagine that they'd be fourth.

Oak Ridge wins 6-5 in 11 innings.....Heck of a game. OR scored 3 runs in the top of the 11 innning with Karns scoring 2 in the bottom halve. Karns had the bases loaded with 2 outs when their #2 hitter lined out to short on a 3-2 pitch.

I think the tie breaker is either strength of wins or losses in the District.

QUOTE(2bagger @ Apr 23 2007 - 09:00 PM) 826443707[/snapback]Oak Ridge wins 6-5 in 11 innings.....Heck of a game. OR scored 3 runs in the top of the 11 innning with Karns scoring 2 in the bottom halve. Karns had the bases loaded with 2 outs when their #2 hitter lined out to short on a 3-2 pitch.

I think the tie breaker is either strength of wins or losses in the District.

If Halls and OR go into the tourney a tie, the tie breaker is AAA wins and halls hasnt played many AAA teams this year. As long as OR doesnt get sweeped in their next two games (Karns and Campbell County) then they win the district.

QUOTE(oneup @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:17 AM) 826444124[/snapback]I heard the tie breaker was :

1) head to head

2) Wins against district opponents according to seed at end of year. those win against higher seed equal better win....

Someone correct me if I am wrong

heres how it really works...oneup is correct....head to head then district wins by seed....soo...if karns beats oak ridge and we beat powell we are #1 seed b/c head to head we split but we swept karns...so come on beavers...help us out for once

QUOTE(hhsheftylefty10 @ Apr 24 2007 - 11:57 AM) 826444205[/snapback]heres how it really works...oneup is correct....head to head then district wins by seed....soo...if karns beats oak ridge and we beat powell we are #1 seed b/c head to head we split but we swept karns...so come on beavers...help us out for once

Even if though u need karns to win, u still need to beat powell, and they're no push over and they'll be ready wensday !