JCHS again in the boro

senator

QUOTE(hoopsmom @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:46 AM) 826400353[/snapback]Roll on Lady Blue Devils!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

So what are you thinking, will it be Jackson County and Clarkrange in the final game, with Clarkrange winning the Champion ship. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(titanjo @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:29 PM) 826401161[/snapback]That Jim Brown magic even helped Smith County reach the regions semi's, after 3 years under his tutorage their star led them a long way. She even be at the Boro playing for GOLD, I just cant imagine someone passing a chance like that!!!

He sure didn't want to use any of that "magic" to schedule Smith County. Hope he doesn't dodge them all 4 years. The boys coaches like playing one another. Good Luck to the Smith County girl that is still in Jackson County for this tourney. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(BBALLTN @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:43 PM) 826402869[/snapback]Jackson County and Clarkrange have two of the best HS Coaches anywhere as I think everyone can see. 7A and Jimbo see you Wednesday...GO LADY BOBCATS... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'll be there. I like watching Kala play. I also like to watch Kelli play. This is a verry good match-up.

QUOTE(imallin @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:14 PM) 826402820[/snapback]He sure didn't want to use any of that "magic" to schedule Smith County. Hope he doesn't dodge them all 4 years. The boys coaches like playing one another. Good Luck to the Smith County girl that is still in Jackson County for this tourney. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

now who won't play who check your info and get it right why would he dodge them and play the good teams in 7aa because I don't believe smith county has beat JC in several years usally a easy win