Science Hill and Dobbins will advance easily

MaxusHRKing

QUOTE(VolmanScott @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826401254[/snapback]M&G didn't make the trip? I wanted you to get a taste of #55 darn you! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I know! I wanted to but had some things already happening in town...didn't get to hear it either. But sounds like JT (#20) had a great game. Not sure if he was going head-to-head with #55. Hey maybe your friend of a friend of a friend of the team can get me a copy of the game tape....I'm sure there won't be any footage on the news /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Hate I missed the last game of some great seniors.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:39 PM) 826401391[/snapback]I know! I wanted to but had some things already happening in town...didn't get to hear it either. But sounds like JT (#20) had a great game. Not sure if he was going head-to-head with #55. Hey maybe your friend of a friend of a friend of the team can get me a copy of the game tape....I'm sure there won't be any footage on the news /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Hate I missed the last game of some great seniors.

It does sound like JT had a very good game. I didn't listen to the game either. My friend of the friend of the friend is a coach at the Hill. He was looking at Maryville the other night. He won't be looking at any more film till next year now! I really thought SH would take it to Maryville. Shows you how much I know!

QUOTE(Skunk@home @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:54 PM) 826401429[/snapback]It's Josef Throp and yes he has some offers.

Good luck to Powell and Maryville in Murfreesboro.

Roll Tribe Roll

thanks for the correction and the information on the offers. He's been a great player for a storied program and I'll miss the fire he brings to the games.

QUOTE(bazballguy25 @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826401170[/snapback]Looks like the rebels must have already loaded the bus before reading about their trip to Science Hill being a waste. Maybe if you would have posted sooner they would have known they had no chance. Science Hill was too slow, too small and not enough Omar. Imagine 70% picking Powell, Guess we know who the joke was on now. I have heard the state games will be broadcast all over the state, maybe Science Hill, DB, and Greeneville could all get together and watch. Grab a pizza and enjoy the action. Congrats Rebels and Panthers!

How the heck did Greeneville get dragged into this? I do not read where anything was said from anyone from Greeneville. I don't think we had a right to say anything about either one because from where I stand I don't think Greeneville was playing last night. So leave them out of your smart aleck posts!

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826401160[/snapback]he's not a db fan so don't think he speaks for us /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> he didn't even spell the name correct....dobbins?

You boys take hit easy on Max. Jest because he misspelt Dobbuns. Eye new Pal wood give Dobbuns Bent It a tuff gaim. Eye'm glad Mairvul did git on tha bus and beet Cyunts Heel. Go Rebs.