Who has the best field's in middle TN

BigDoobie_10

QUOTE(ManU90 @ Mar 9 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826406044[/snapback]umm has anyone seen BGA's field by any chance.

This is what I mean by all the outside influence on a field. Don't get caught up in the huge indoor facility and the big wall. They do have a good field but it is not as great as you think if you just consider the playing surface itself. But it is right up there in the discussion.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(columbiaguy @ Mar 9 2007 - 10:15 AM) 826406062[/snapback]This is what I mean by all the outside influence on a field. Don't get caught up in the huge indoor facility and the big wall. They do have a good field but it is not as great as you think if you just consider the playing surface itself. But it is right up there in the discussion.

I have been to (and on) almost every field in Middle TN over the span of the past 5 years. If BGA had any kind of bullpen mound on the visitor's side, it would be, hands down, the best in Middle TN maybe even all of TN.

QUOTE(ManU90 @ Mar 9 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826406044[/snapback]umm has anyone seen BGA's field by any chance.

I must agree. I've seen tons of ball fields, my kids are zoned Siegel, and I've seen all the other Boro fields - and they are all unbelievably nice (why am I now too old to play on them?). But I have just one word for BGAs ... plush. Coming from someone that despised BGA while in school.

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:13 PM) 826406898[/snapback]dickson is no where big enough for a spring fling. it would be nice if it was though cause creek wood's field is sweet!!!

i agree creed woods the best hands down and they dont have an indoor hittin facility or anything like that they work there butt off on that field and it payed off its a great field

QUOTE(lovethegame00 @ Mar 9 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826406901[/snapback]i agree creed woods the best hands down and they dont have an indoor hittin facility or anything like that they work there butt off on that field and it payed off its a great field

creek wood is startin to save money for an indoor facility so its gonna get even sweeter!!!

BGA has a great field, seating, concessions, and indoor facility. The only problem that I noticed is that the clubhouse was much too small. I only counted lockers for about 21 players and it would be nice if they could have had enough room for varsity, jv, and middle school players. Just a little too small of a lockeroom and shower area for what I would want.

QUOTE(baseball @ Mar 10 2007 - 05:06 PM) 826407428[/snapback]Loretto has one of the nicest fields in middle tennessee, high school or college!!!

Is that the field that has the block wall around the outfield and two story dug outs? If it is "WOW", my son played there during summer ball. Good all the way around.