Culleoka vs. Cloudland

culleokarep

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:08 AM) 826404458[/snapback] wingman10 ...you are the nicest and the best encourager on here! everywhere i look you are telling teams good luck and saying positive stuff about them! you're probably a demon on the court though! haha.. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks for the kind words. I don't get many comments like that. It is hard to be a demon on the court when you are my age /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Mar 13 2007 - 05:39 PM) 826410598[/snapback]Thanks for the kind words. I don't get many comments like that. It is hard to be a demon on the court when you are my age /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Wingman, were quarters still silver when your born?

QUOTE(foreveranole @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:31 AM) 826411283[/snapback]Guys where are you from , and why are u pulling 4 us . Is there bad vibes between u and Celleoka team. Have you seen Culleoka play?

Braemar is in Hampton...and I am pulling for the Highlanders...Screen I actually posted that at 7:38...don't know what's up with the time...of course I WAS up at 5:38...little one has an ear infection...not much sleeping going on...

QUOTE(deputydog @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826411296[/snapback]Braemar is in Hampton...and I am pulling for the Highlanders...Screen I actually posted that at 7:38...don't know what's up with the time...of course I WAS up at 5:38...little one has an ear infection...not much sleeping going on...

Sorry man I didnt realize who you were . I know you are behind us . We still owe you a good one for almost broadcasting the Cloudland / Harriman game. That was awesome it almost seemed we wer there at the game. Sorry about your little one Im the one at my house sick 2day . Thats why im on here playing. D o you think we have a better chance than they are giving us. LOL.

QUOTE(foreveranole @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826411308[/snapback]Sorry man I didnt realize who you were . I know you are behind us . We still owe you a good one for almost broadcasting the Cloudland / Harriman game. That was awesome it almost seemed we wer there at the game. Sorry about your little one Im the one at my house sick 2day . Thats why im on here playing. D o you think we have a better chance than they are giving us. LOL.

Yes I do think they have a shot...I went down last year...hopefully they will remember that experience and be ready for today's game...going to have to take care of the basketball and have someone make some shots from the outside...

QUOTE(deputydog @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:00 AM) 826411327[/snapback]Yes I do think they have a shot...I went down last year...hopefully they will remember that experience and be ready for today's game...going to have to take care of the basketball and have someone make some shots from the outside...

You are right we need to take care of the ball . Getting comfortable down there in the glass house and getting the bugs out of your gut is a major . If we can knock down some early shots that will make a huge difference in the tempo . If not we dont want to play catch up . I think going down last year will help a little also. Those guys are pretty big on paper . We need to d-up on the Williams kid and try to limit his points. Hopefully. Im sure Ned has a good gameplan . Good chance for the kids from Carter Cty to shine. LOL.

QUOTE(foreveranole @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826411346[/snapback]You are right we need to take care of the ball . Getting comfortable down there in the glass house and getting the bugs out of your gut is a major . If we can knock down some early shots that will make a huge difference in the tempo . If not we dont want to play catch up . I think going down last year will help a little also. Those guys are pretty big on paper . We need to d-up on the Williams kid and try to limit his points. Hopefully. Im sure Ned has a good gameplan . Good chance for the kids from Carter Cty to shine. LOL.

We're hoping for the best here in Hampton...if you can't pick up WBEJ in Roan Mtn. you can listen to the game at www.tigerlive.com at 1:15...

QUOTE(deputydog @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:33 AM) 826411356[/snapback]We're hoping for the best here in Hampton...if you can't pick up WBEJ in Roan Mtn. you can listen to the game at www.tigerlive.com at 1:15...

Thanks man 4 the info . We listened to the girls game on the CoachT site . It was pretty good . I cant pick up the radio station from up here.