NE V.S. Greenville

Footballfan15

QUOTE(billybobjr @ Mar 7 2007 - 02:55 PM) 826403621[/snapback]OOPS! Left out Skeen! Can't forget her!

Especially considering she deserves alot of the credit. I am in no way taking anything away from Coach Crumbley as she has done a great job. Just stating my opinion that Greeneville is darn lucky to have Coach Skeen on that staff.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(devilfan11 @ Mar 7 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826403848[/snapback]Especially considering she deserves alot of the credit. I am in no way taking anything away from Coach Crumbley as she has done a great job. Just stating my opinion that Greeneville is darn lucky to have Coach Skeen on that staff.

The three coaches work very well together. They have done a tremendous job and really quieted the critics.

Hey barb, what happened to your mighty Lady Devils? Looks like another early exit in the 'Boro. That's what happens when you get on here, trash talking and ripping other programs around the state...it comes back to bite you! Maybe the Greeneville girls can go by Shelbyville on the way home to see Coach Burkey, since they are now preparing for next season as well. I see one big difference in those two programs...Shelbyville advances in state tournament play whenever they get there, while Greeneville seems to go one and done every time. This post is for all the great fans of girls high school basketball in Middle Tennessee, who have continually seen your relentless and ruthless rants over the past several weeks. Best of luck next time. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(sportsguy22 @ Mar 8 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826405375[/snapback]Hey barb, what happened to your mighty Lady Devils? Looks like another early exit in the 'Boro. That's what happens when you get on here, trash talking and ripping other programs around the state...it comes back to bite you! Maybe the Greeneville girls can go by Shelbyville on the way home to see Coach Burkey, since they are now preparing for next season as well. I see one big difference in those two programs...Shelbyville advances in state tournament play whenever they get there, while Greeneville seems to go one and done every time. This post is for all the great fans of girls high school basketball in Middle Tennessee, who have continually seen your relentless and ruthless rants over the past several weeks. Best of luck next time. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

you da man, sportsguy22

QUOTE(jazzypha24mom @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:23 PM) 826405404[/snapback]I assume from the last post Clarksville NE won, what was the final score?

53-41

Lead was 18 early in the 4th.

Greeneville had a handful of chances to cut the lead inside 10 2-3 times midway through the quarter, but couldnt hit free-throws or layups..

Sounds like NE's athleticism just wore down the Greeneville defense...

QUOTE(sportsguy22 @ Mar 8 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826405375[/snapback]Hey barb, what happened to your mighty Lady Devils? Looks like another early exit in the 'Boro. That's what happens when you get on here, trash talking and ripping other programs around the state...it comes back to bite you! Maybe the Greeneville girls can go by Shelbyville on the way home to see Coach Burkey, since they are now preparing for next season as well. I see one big difference in those two programs...Shelbyville advances in state tournament play whenever they get there, while Greeneville seems to go one and done every time. This post is for all the great fans of girls high school basketball in Middle Tennessee, who have continually seen your relentless and ruthless rants over the past several weeks. Best of luck next time. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Trash talking?Relentless rants? Ripping other programs?Ruthless?...I think you have me confused with someone else. The only ruthless pursuit I have had this season is keeping PTSportswriter humble...if thats possible. I think you kinda need to get over yourself...you too Dickie V...see you next year.

I think it is likely that Greeneville will make it back next season but to say that Northeast will is a big stretch. They not only lose their best scorer and overall basketball player in Evans, but they also lose one of the better coaches in high school basketball today. Both of these elements are irreplacable and will make it a huge mountain for whoever takes over the program to climb. I think they should really just focus their attention on soaking it up this year because there will be a long stretch where they won't get out of their region.