Austin East vs. Upperman

Bee_Fan20

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Go_Hogeye @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826405560[/snapback]I have to go with Upperman in this game also. It would be sweet to get to play you all again for the gold ball this time on a netural court. After playin you guys for the district and regional championship on your court. Hope to see you all on Saturday at the big game

hog eye goes home --- good season though - marshall county just toooooooooooo much

Two of the three officials that called the TCA vs. Oliver Springs game this morning, called this game and here again called a horrible game. Something needs to be done about this group. 49 fouls in this game! So added to the 50 this morning this group has called almost 100 fouls in one day. Again I have to say that it is horribel when the main event of the game that is remeber is how poor the officiating was. Something needs to be done hopefully this group does not call a championship game or we will be here all night tomorrow.

QUOTE(Go_Hogeye @ Mar 9 2007 - 07:15 PM) 826406651[/snapback]Congrads on a good season. I look forward to watching Upperman play LA again next year.

don't forget the other teams in the district and region who have way more returning players than upperman and la ---

should be another good year -- and how long do we have to wait???

these games today with jackson co.LA, upperman and clarkrange the other day showed me something I 've believed all year is that our teams are much weaker than previous years and it took us this long to figure it out.Look back at the upsets even in our own districts where weak teams beat stronger teams and nobody was dominate except in spurts

QUOTE(coach15 @ Mar 9 2007 - 03:37 PM) 826406490[/snapback]Alright Lady Bees...you are the last hope for the Upper Cumberland region.

not anymore

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Mar 9 2007 - 07:32 PM) 826406672[/snapback]don't forget the other teams in the district and region who have way more returning players than upperman and la ---

should be another good year -- and how long do we have to wait???

I was just congradulating Upperman on a good year and saying i cant wait to play them again next year. They are becomming a good rival school to play, like York is in football. How many seniors does LA and Upperman have that will be graduating this year. I know LA has several. Any one who has ever made it out of our district has had to work had you cant under estamate(cant spell) any of them. Next year should be a good season also.