Rankings Week 1

mjuhb

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(madisonLB @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826413487[/snapback]normally he plays midfield, but tonight we were missing several players again, 1 still suspended and 2 at ACT classes... it is will burke though... nice goals... but all took some wonderful skill from the midfielders to set him up... good game though...

That's great!! I know Will and I am glad he had a "game to remember" already this season. Madison will make its mark this year, you are not idly boasting.

QUOTE(StateChamps07 @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826415901[/snapback]are father ryan and independence's offenses that good, or bearden's d that bad?

I heard the goals came from a PK for Father Ryan, a corner kick that was untouched- bent right in the upper corner. Another goal came with the keeper having the ball in his hands and was knocked in the goal by a defender...while he had the ball. ??? Any other reports would be welcomed!!

Beardens D is very, very good! We'll see how many goals are scored from here out!!

Also- Father Ryan and Independence are both very good teams!!