Rankings Week 1

mjuhb

QUOTE(sccrkeep89 @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826412053[/snapback]care to explain why ridgeway is ranked so high...they have at most two players who are anything near effective...they aren't even in the top ten teams of the memphis-metro area, much less the state...rankings like this really make me second guess your ability to spot true talent on the field.

well 1st of all i don't know what the situation is at ridgeway some people have said they won't field a team but have a 9 game schedule for ridgeway

so if they don't play anyone or don't turn their results they will drop

but if i don't have the correct facts or no facts than i have to make some kind of determination so because ridgeway finished in the top 4 last year thats why

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bruinsoccer @ Mar 11 2007 - 11:56 PM) 826408614[/snapback]My thoughts:

I still think McMinn County is regarded too high. Hard to believe that people actually thought they were a title contender a few years ago. (Of course, some people actually foolishly thought Siegel was a girls state title contender last fall, as well.)

Since when is finishing in the top 4 not a title contender. I think someone is hating on Siegel. Did they beat your girls team or something and you still have bad feelings. Give credit where credit is due. Still wondering why you try to bring this up on a BOYS forum. Stop your hating before a bunch of other people start bashing you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Madison... back on top of their game... may only have been chester county, but they were just as good as mcnairy if not better and madison rolled over them 7-0 with their captains and freshman forward leading the way... quite a good win for madison... confidence is up and they are playing well...

QUOTE(usasoccer0024 @ Mar 15 2007 - 07:31 PM) 826413443[/snapback]What was this game like? Did you play your starters the whole game.

no, it was a sloppy game because of the weather. They had about two shots and one was just amazing and went in. Otherwise, 90% of the possession was in their half.

QUOTE(madisonLB @ Mar 15 2007 - 07:07 PM) 826413394[/snapback]Madison... back on top of their game... may only have been chester county, but they were just as good as mcnairy if not better and madison rolled over them 7-0 with their captains and freshman forward leading the way... quite a good win for madison... confidence is up and they are playing well...

Who is your freshman forward?