Rankings Week 1

mjuhb

My thoughts:

I still think McMinn County is regarded too high. Hard to believe that people actually thought they were a title contender a few years ago. (Of course, some people actually foolishly thought Siegel was a girls state title contender last fall, as well.)

Said last summer that Ridgeway may not even field a team in '07, so don't think they are a lock to be on any "top teams" list. Even though they got a bogus path to the state semi-finals last year, may not be around this season.

I'll be the first to give Kingsbury some love in AAA. Go ahead and put them in your state tournament bracket.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut has alot of returning seniors, basically all this years seniors started or got alot of minuted their junior year, and even a few their sophmore and freshman year. Both forwards d1 signees. their only weakness maybe....thier goalie, but that could make a huge difference too. i dont know, should be a good season

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 11 2007 - 07:30 PM) 826408373[/snapback]There were changes. TN high moved into the top 50... i know they will just keep moving up. they will be in the top 10

Tn High is terrible and they wont do anything special. They have 0 playmakers.

QUOTE(jp1952 @ Mar 12 2007 - 03:17 PM) 826409180[/snapback]Tn High is terrible and they wont do anything special. They have 0 playmakers.

are you kidding me? you must not know anything about them. if you think they have no playmakers then come watch them play DB friday and we will show you playmakers!!!

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 12 2007 - 08:14 PM) 826409482[/snapback]are you kidding me? you must not know anything about them. if you think they have no playmakers then come watch them play DB friday and we will show you playmakers!!!

NO they do not quit kidding youself. And DB stands for... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />