Best sophmore in the state of tn

siegelrep

QUOTE(siegelrep @ Mar 11 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826408474[/snapback]Who do all of yall think is best prospect that is a sophmore and playing varsity

Well man i dunno who the best one is but i no who the worst is....Tyler West...I think that he will make his team lose a few games if he gets any playin time

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Speed kid is one of the best if not the best sophamore in the state...and you can receive letters as a sophamore...they can inform you about the school and it's athletic programs, they just can not proceed in recruiting you until June 1st after your junior year. I've also heard he has received letters from Marshall and Virginia. Just watch the kid play if you get a chance...you'll leave knowing why he is getting some letters!

well sry..i guess i have to spell it out 4 yall....u can recieve the little school letters that they send to hundreds of kids every year including non-athletes, but u cannot recieve recruiting letters. Just because you get these letters doesnt mean they are interested in you or that you are any good. and i highly doubt that union city has two D-1 prospects.

QUOTE(siegelrep @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826410883[/snapback]well my vote is going out to Neil Robinson from siegel kid can get 90 and Jordan Cooper from Farragut they played summer ball together a couple of years ago and they were good watch out for them two.

Hopefully Robinson's struggles will not continue and he can turn it around for the Stars. Carter Watson, a freshman, is a pretty good pitcher from the Siegel baseball team also.

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Mar 13 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826410772[/snapback]well sry..i guess i have to spell it out 4 yall....u can recieve the little school letters that they send to hundreds of kids every year including non-athletes, but u cannot recieve recruiting letters. Just because you get these letters doesnt mean they are interested in you or that you are any good. and i highly doubt that union city has two D-1 prospects.

You must have not seen Speed or the Lowrance kid play then. They both played for the Indiana Yankees 18 and under team this fall, where they went to Jupiter, Florida and played in the BIGGEST tournament in the nation. There were over 600 scouts in attendance. Look up the Fall National Tournament on the Perfect game website to see all the stats...it's unbelievable! But both kids have the talent to play D1...will both of them go? maybe not they will have a chance. Come watch a Union City game buddy and see what you think!

well idk i play ball for lavergne but i know siegel has a sophmore duo umm a pitcher and a catcher that when they are togther i never sawl them stopped but that was middle school neil robinson and idk the catchers name but he hit like 13 homeruns his 8th grade year and that neil guy threw 2 perfect games and never lost but idk how they are doidn these days so just a thought

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(COLE3204 @ Apr 7 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826431847[/snapback]Summertown High School has 5 sophmores starting. We have Wes Long at first, Logan Harville at second, Clint Gobbell at SS, and Logan Hendrix and Kaleb Pitts in the outfield. It is a young team but they are getting the job done so far.

Long,Harville,and Gobble are all pretty good..I have played against them for a few years now but Forrest has three good ones also in P,RF-#1 Jacob Davis,Second-#14 Seth Brothers,and SS-#12 Colin Henson whom have played together for a while now and know each others abilities..Should be fun to watch down the road!