Webb, MUS, Baylor, MBA, Or Mccallie? who has the better team?

soccer10

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 16 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826438837[/snapback]Here's what the line ups are looking like for the Baylor Webb match:

Baylor

1. Bo

2. Julian Onken

3. Orlando Laurenco

4. Tanz Kane

5. Jimmy Epps

Doubles

1. Bo/Tanz

2. Julian/Orlando

Webb

1. Taylor Crist

2. David Parks

3. Tadd Hatcher

4. Reid Walling

5. Chris Haydek/ Greer Mackabee

Doubles

1. Crist/Hatcher

2. Parks/Walling

Tell me what you think. I think Baylor is the definite favorite, but I've seen wierder things happen.

Baylor win's courts 1,2 Webb wins courts 3, 4, and 5

Comes down to doubles. Im not sure who will win those though.

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 21 2007 - 12:55 PM) 826442392[/snapback]Baylor win's courts 1,2 Webb wins courts 3, 4, and 5

Comes down to doubles. Im not sure who will win those though.

Webb wins 3,4,5?? So your calling a minor upset of Hatcher over Lourenco, and a MAJOR upset of Walling over Kane? I think Webb gets one singles match and thats it. BTW Webb4, that is not bashing. It's a prediction. If you do consider it bashing, use it as motivation and prove me wrong /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 21 2007 - 12:13 PM) 826442400[/snapback]Webb wins 3,4,5?? So your calling a minor upset of Hatcher over Lourenco, and a MAJOR upset of Walling over Kane? I think Webb gets one singles match and thats it. BTW Webb4, that is not bashing. It's a prediction. If you do consider it bashing, use it as motivation and prove me wrong /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ok.. well prove you wrong..... Tanz Kane has regressed a whole lot, walling can definitely take him. Hatcher and Orlando should be a good match, but with the way tadd is playing right now I would have to give the edge to Orlando.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 21 2007 - 04:02 PM) 826442460[/snapback]ok.. well prove you wrong..... Tanz Kane has regressed a whole lot, walling can definitely take him. Hatcher and Orlando should be a good match, but with the way tadd is playing right now I would have to give the edge to Orlando.

So your name is webb4 because you play the four spot for webb... I probly wouldn't pick myself to lose either, but sorry Reid, Tanz is better than you.

QUOTE(titlebound @ Apr 22 2007 - 06:22 AM) 826442740[/snapback]So your name is webb4 because you play the four spot for webb... I probly wouldn't pick myself to lose either, but sorry Reid, Tanz is better than you.

Good guess titlebound but....... WRONG. the 4's for my boy Bobby Frasor. I don't play 4 for Webb. Tanz Kane is the biggest pusher in high school tennis. Anyone who relatively hits out on the ball has a shot against him. As for Tanz beating our 4 with a broken leg and one arm.... not so much.

having seen both play i would have to give a slight edge to tanz. however, i agree that his play has declined a lot since webb played baylor last year. i can also assure you titlebound that webb4 is no one on the webb team. i know all the top players and they rarely get on here. on a side note, what the heck were ya'll doing on coacht at 6 in the morning

QUOTE(shims4 @ Apr 22 2007 - 11:17 AM) 826442804[/snapback]having seen both play i would have to give a slight edge to tanz. however, i agree that his play has declined a lot since webb played baylor last year. i can also assure you titlebound that webb4 is no one on the webb team. i know all the top players and they rarely get on here. on a side note, what the heck were ya'll doing on coacht at 6 in the morning

I always set my alarm early, so I can get up and be the first person to respond to whatever happened that night.

QUOTE(titlebound @ Apr 22 2007 - 02:51 PM) 826442888[/snapback]I always set my alarm early, so I can get up and be the first person to respond to whatever happened that night.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

We had prom last night...that is why

Sorry folks. I don't think Walling has much of a shot against Tanz. I don't think it would be closer than 6-3, 6-3. Even if Walling does win Webb still has to pull quite a few more upsets to win the match. Baylor wins.