Maryville vs. Whites Creek

Rebelsfan

QUOTE(supersteve17 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:14 PM) 826413716[/snapback]If Graham's team beats Maples' team (and I believe they will) he better enjoy it while he can. It won't happen in football at the next level!

please keep believing that and underestimating us.That program is in better shape today then it has been in nearly thirty years,and while that cannot stack up against your program,you takes us lightly and you will lose.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Hmmmm............Eldredge lives! OK, he has pulled one rabbit out of his hat.......can he do two? Face it, Maryville is an underdog all the way through, but Mr. Clean will give them a chance! Some Reb Fans are eating their own crow.

Kaz

QUOTE(supersteve17 @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:14 PM) 826413716[/snapback]If Graham's team beats Maples' team (and I believe they will) he better enjoy it while he can. It won't happen in football at the next level!

Yea too bad Jamie has a for sure chance of being a star on Vandy while Maples will be lucky to see playing time during his career...but any way this isn't football so too bad east tn... whites creek by 10.

QUOTE(cobrafan90 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826413533[/snapback]Creek by 12.

You had a good season Maryville. Welcome to Middle TN basketball.

Tyler Maples meet Jamie Graham. Graham will be covering maples in the SEC.

ive watched 100's of games since last summer and im not a whites creek fan (go white house) (the flash and big daddy baby) AA state champs next year., i really dont care much for whites creek but jaime grahm is the best player ive seen in the last year ,that includes libertys stars, brentwood academys stars, slater, cutter, caldwell. allen , ogelsby, robinson , etc, etc, etc, grahm should be playing college bball along with football. the only chance maryville has is to slow down grahm. so good luck with that. i will say oakland will win it all in AAA though but grahm could carry the creek over anyone in tennessee if he gets rolling.