Clarksville's Student Section....

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they had been doin the white thing for most of the year. either way though, they all wore the same color and everybody knew it was clarksville's fans. i wasnt there, but instead watched it on tv. i was flippin back and forth between ncaa D1 wrestling and the basketball game. great game i might add. maryville had some seriously clutch guys on their squad. i like to see clarksville succeed but, they didn't win this one. congrats to the winners.

QUOTE(Rebel9 @ Mar 18 2007 - 10:00 AM) 826416130[/snapback]They had some great cheers like Go Home Maryville and Maryville's Garbage but the one that I liked the most was the one they were doing when Maryville picked up the GOLD BALL. I'm sorry, that was our cheering section that was SO HAPPY. MY Bad!!!!!!!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...Yeah....That's pretty good....The Maryville team won the game without any help from their student section....You guys had like less than 100..One or two of them got hauled out by the cops... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...

I just figured Maryville had a spring football game or something Saturday night....Got to give the parents props though,at least some of them showed up....

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 01:50 PM) 826416308[/snapback]Man...Clarksville's student section was on point ,that was some hellified support.

Liberty's had it goin on.....

Temple and CSAS couldn't have filled up one section behind a goal and I'm not real sure why Mitchell's fans even bothered....Mitchell's cheerleaders didn't even show up till about halftime of the championship game....Dyer County had a real good following on Friday....Humboldt had good support on Friday...Culleoka brought a good bit of fans.....