What type of school is Liberty Tech

smckinney

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 02:54 PM) 826416435[/snapback]Or are U mad that whoever you know cant beat liberty or can't go to Liberty?

no..I`m not mad at all. You haven`t been around here too long. If you had been able to read my history of posting you would know that I fully support kids having more choices whether it be magnet schools, home schools, or private schools. It brings out competition for schools to compete.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(STUNNAH @ Mar 18 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826416135[/snapback]A public/magnet school...No private funding or tuition...

WRONG AGAIN! i know several who pay to go to Liberty..all athletics!! NOW TELL ME they were on the up n up thhe last 4 years,but none of yall will ever admit it..same with many others in state of Tennessee that should not be playing with public schools.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:58 PM) 826416442[/snapback]no..I`m not mad at all. You haven`t been around here too long. If you had been able to read my history of posting you would know that I fully support kids having more choices whether it be magnet schools, home schools, or private schools. It brings out competition for schools to compete.

I can't tell. I gather that you saying that Liberty has a successful basketball team because it is a magnet schooll..and you seem to be saying

that they had two seniors that were magnet students last year..and wer're talking bout this year. On top of that it wouldn't do any student any good to go to JCM to play any sports...considering the girs coach had players for four years and no turnaround..then the bpys coaching changes..at least 3 coach Lowe, coach Shaw and now whats his name...but i think he's doing his best.

QUOTE(FOOTBALLFAN1960 @ Mar 18 2007 - 04:01 PM) 826416446[/snapback]WRONG AGAIN! i know several who pay to go to Liberty..all athletics!! NOW TELL ME they were on the up n up thhe last 4 years,but none of yall will ever admit it..same with many others in state of Tennessee that should not be playing with public schools.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

BULL...no one pays to go to a public school dim-wit.

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826416439[/snapback]Bijon Jones moved from Liberty's Zone in Jan. 06 and who else? And just so you know the private schools don't have a Zone.

Brandon Evans. I know Bijon, and I don't think he ever lived in Liberty's zone. Once again, not that it matters, because LTHS did nothing at all wrong.

The "USJ/JCS" zone comment was a joke, notice the "haha."

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:05 PM) 826416449[/snapback]I can't tell. I gather that you saying that Liberty has a successful basketball team because it is a magnet schooll..and you seem to be saying

that they had two seniors that were magnet students last year..and wer're talking bout this year. On top of that it wouldn't do any student any good to go to JCM to play any sports...considering the girs coach had players for four years and no turnaround..then the bpys coaching changes..at least 3 coach Lowe, coach Shaw and now whats his name...but i think he's doing his best.

BULL...no one pays to go to a public schooll dim-wit.

okay...whatever you say /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(KublahKD @ Mar 18 2007 - 04:05 PM) 826416451[/snapback]Brandon Evans. I know Bijon, and I don't think he ever lived in Liberty's zone. Once again, not that it matters, because LTHS did nothing at all wrong.

The "USJ/JCS" zone comment was a joke, notice the "haha."

Brandon EVans Lived in park trace with his brother.

Bijon lived in Liberty zone..he moved out of liberty zone before second semester...how do you know where all the zones are..is that your job?

Bijon lived in Chester co. then moved to Nashville...then moved back here so you kept track of him???

QUOTE(KublahKD @ Mar 18 2007 - 04:10 PM) 826416457[/snapback]Look, I don't want to start talking about peoples' houses on here. But, I've been to Brandon Evans's house, and it was on the other side of town. It's really a moot point though. I don't see why you're getting so worked up about it.

So you are his buddy?

So he did not live in park trace?

why do you know where everyone lives.

so your team didnt win or you didn't make the team. which is it?

QUOTE(KublahKD @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:10 PM) 826416457[/snapback]Look, I don't want to start talking about peoples' houses on here. But, I've been to Brandon Evans's house, and it was on the other side of town. It's really a moot point though. I don't see why you're getting so worked up about it.

I don`t see why he is getting so worked up either Kublah. It`s prefectly legal for them to get kids out of their zone, Hence the magnet school.

by the way Hoops..you are right no one pays to go to Liberty, but just so you know there are a lot of kids that pay to go to a public school in Tennessee. Just not in Madison County.

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:13 PM) 826416459[/snapback]So you are his buddy?

So he did not live in park trace?

why do you know where everyone lives.

If you want to ask me that, I`ve talked to several kids that went to middle school with some of those kids and they knew where they lived. Jackson isn`t that big of a town ya know.

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 18 2007 - 04:13 PM) 826416460[/snapback]I don`t see why he is getting so worked up either Kublah. It`s prefectly legal for them to get kids out of their zone, Hence the magnet school.

by the way Hoops..you are right no one pays to go to Liberty, but just so you know there are a lot of kids that pay to go to a public school in Tennessee. Just not in Madison County.

im not talking about other counties.

And i don't care who's a magnet student..I know there are none on the basketball team..and they won because they were better

that whoever it is ya'll wanted to win.