Oneida

RunAndJump

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(backbone09 @ Mar 22 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826420683[/snapback]I heard Houston Hood is working hard and getting great results in the weightroom. Will he see any time at quarterback in 07?

I wouldn't exactly say he's busting his butt...skips squats here and there and is seeing a drop in his max weight because of that. Time at QB? Nah..not unless Torrey gets hurt or skips practice.....More then likely see him at TE or H-Back

P22, don't worry......my implication was merely that the Kries Family had a loyalty to Scott Co. High. I don't think there is anything at all wrong with that, but obviously the little tyke chooses to seek out reactions from O-town Folk. You know me, I ain't gonna let some brat, bad mouth my school. My reference to "red" was merely to point out the prominent color of that school. Kinda like I would refer to Oneida Fans as the Orange. Simple......try not to draw something into that. Cause there isn't anything to draw from it. How does Jr. look after more time in the Iron Factory? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Kaz

i don't see how you get that oneida will have a losing season but i guess we will see what happens....I see oneida having a good year since TL has stepped in at head coach. Oneida has a lot of players coming back but they are going to have to step up, get faster, and get ready to play football cause i think that they have great talent and could compete for region if they all keep a good attitude and play as a team