Kayla Christopher

dave_chapelle

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true it would be a very good move for her. And I know all of the distict 4a would be so happy for her.haha

This would really hurt OZ next few years though but she would be exposed more at Webb and she would get the ring for sure. Either way I wish her all the best next 2 years.

I do not know if this is true or not but for OZ I hope it is not But for Kayla if she does decide to go to Webb we will support her no matter where she is playing. And the might OZ will do just fine and yes we have several young ladies that could step up and win the district again and make it back to state.

Was there a Senior in Webb's starting 5 this year? Maybe 1? So you have Johnson, Dupree, Goswitz (sp?) coming back and now you add Chistopher to that group?

Nice work by Webb. One year they get Dupree, the next Christopher. You know, Nicole Dickson is just up the Interstate in Greeneville. Come on Webb, stretch those tentacles out just a little further! The IMAC would love ya! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Alright.To put all speculations to an end. I personally know Kayla Christopher is staying in oliver springs. Has she had the chance? Sure. But due to her mother and her involvement in the O.S basketball program they are staying. Sorry District 4-A, Region 2-A, and the rest of everyone else. Christopher would probably be better off at webb, but O.S is where she wants to be. AAU is getting her all the coll. recruiting the needs.

I think it's a shame for her personally. She deserves to be a state champion and I just don't see it happening for OS the next two years. Good luck to Kayla!

Sorry District 4-A, Region 2-A, and the rest of everyone else.

Seems like a pretty aarogant thing to say. Nobody is going to be afraid of the OS team next year! Good luck to all concerned and watch out for those Jackets and Eagles! Forget about the Dogs they are coached by a middle schooler.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> They're a joke! Here's to their 4th place finish next year.

Go Jackets!

per superdave: I think it's a shame for her personally. She deserves to be a state champion and I just don't see it happening for OS the next two years. Good luck to Kayla!

That was the same thing that was said after last years girls went to the state,

and this years team was about 1 Qrt. from winning the Gold.

The talent pool is not bare for next years team. Look at the

record of the girls returning, while they were at middle school,

not too shabby!!

Kayla has played in the first round of the state

tournament her freshman year, and played in the state championship

game her sophomore year, not too bad for her first two years of her varsity career!

QUOTE(raiderray @ Mar 20 2007 - 06:51 AM) 826418219[/snapback]Was there a Senior in Webb's starting 5 this year? Maybe 1? So you have Johnson, Dupree, Goswitz (sp?) coming back and now you add Chistopher to that group?

Nice work by Webb. One year they get Dupree, the next Christopher. You know, Nicole Dickson is just up the Interstate in Greeneville. Come on Webb, stretch those tentacles out just a little further! The IMAC would love ya! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I don't believe that Nicole's mother would allow that.

My only point is this, I am a Coalfield Fan, but the dist is not going to be very good next year. Sure it will be competitive within itself not when it goes outside of East TN. If Kayla went to Webb that would be possibly the best High School Team in the last 25 years in the State. Could you imagine a team that wins 3 consecutive State Tourneys?

Looking forward to what OS has returning. I think they're a lock to get back to the state. I just don't see them advancing after the 1st rd.

Oakdale will be a real threat and Coalfield will be a spoiler likely to knock Wartburg off next year. OS is better than everybody but kayla at Webb would be alot of fun to watch.

Go Jackets!