Ooltewah Football

fargen01

Fatsak from page 5: are you all retarded? ooltewah is the team to beat,until someone in that region beats them,this year. they have everybody comming back,except the qb,but they are deep there.,also their jv and fresh teams are loaded,and that part of the county is booming with talent,and it seems everybody is moving there,so they are only going to get better each year!

I like how you contradict yourself on here Fatsak. You talk the Owls up and some freshman kid that no one cares about then you bash the Owls and their fans on an Ooltewah Post when you are the one saying how they get better each year!

owlpride, i know what your saying but dont be bringing the freshman kid back into it its not right to start talking about the kid he has nothing to do with it and i m sure someone does and will care about him if not now in the future and if they dont thats fine to. theres alot of contradicting going on here and thats about par for the course. if you read his other post he was just asking about someone.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatsak from page 5: are you all retarded? ooltewah is the team to beat,until someone in that region beats them,this year. they have everybody comming back,except the qb,but they are deep there.,also their jv and fresh teams are loaded,and that part of the county is booming with talent,and it seems everybody is moving there,so they are only going to get better each year!

I like how you contradict yourself on here Fatsak. You talk the Owls up and some freshman kid that no one cares about then you bash the Owls and their fans on an Ooltewah Post when you are the one saying how they get better each year!

common sense will tell you,that when I made that statement,I was trying to defend ooltewah,because, if your undefeated your the champ until somebody knocks you off..,,..and ooltewah will be loaded just like boyd,tyner,red bank,and others and the freshman ,Ididnot talk up,Ididnt use good judgement and went by what ,I heard so, Igeuss the other freshman kids ,I mentioned were all hype,too. And Iwasnt bashing any ooltewah fans,all I was saying dont let these, other fans nervous comments,bother you..,..cause if go back and read some of the comments made only about one other person from knxville or middle tn,is even mentioning ooltewah doing anything its all Riverdal or smyrna,hey some are are even say science hill,before ooltewah.Im not bashing science hill,now either. All, Im trying to do is give somebody else around chattanooga,some credit and insight,cause so much is SAID ABOUT MCCALLIE,BAYLOR RAMTRIAN,RED BANK, MAN NORTH GOERGIA GETS MORE RESPECT ON SOME SHOWS THAN OOLTEWAH!!! I was trying to give a little love to the red headed step child of chattown,but that wont happen anymore. go gps!!!!

Anyone have any idea what the new high school in East Brainerd will do to the numbers at Ooltewah?

Is there a year set for the new school to be up?

You aren't kidding when you say this side of the county is booming, and I hate it. So dang crowded in Ooltewah these days.

i would say alot to do with it, i dont know when its going to be open but my opinion is it will hurt Ooltewah bad! anytime you have a new school people flock to them!

I understand we are only playing 9 games, what I would like to know is when they are. The games posted in the schedules so far are:

Aug 24 Whites Creek

Sep 7 @ McMinn

Sep 21 @ Blount (This was in the Blount Forum not on the published schedule)

Sep 28 Maplewood

Oct 5 Bradley Central

Oct 12 Heritage

Nov 2 @ Soddy Daisey

When are the Farragut and Oak Ridge games and then we will have the full 9 game scheudle

The game with the Governors is a key early match-up. A road win here would be huge for the OWLS. Depending where the Farragut and Oak Ridge games are played is also a big question. The rest of this region will not test the OWLS. Wished they could have worked something out with Baylor, McCallie or Red Bank! Any of these match-ups would go over well for the fans and Chattanooga High School Football.

i heard that!!!!!!!! do you no when its supposed to open?

School board is currently reviewing drawings after school was overbudget and value-engineered. School should start construction any day now and be completed for the opening of the 2009 school year. Hope this is what you were asking?

School board is currently reviewing drawings after school was overbudget and value-engineered. School should start construction any day now and be completed for the opening of the 2009 school year. Hope this is what you were asking?

I thinkI read in the Times-Free Press the OHS enrollment would drop down to around 1500 after East Brainerd High/Middle opens but in two years would be right back up to the current over-croweded conditions based on the number of new subdivisions being built in Owlville. My guess is all the sports programs at OHS will continue to get better and better and will hardly notice the temporary dip in enrollment. I hope I'm really wrong though

A friend I have on the team says that three quarterbacks are getting equal reps for first team offense. I know Brantley and Connor are 2 of those, and I think the third is the transfer from Baylor ( though I could be dead wrong on that last one). Monroe doesn't seem to be leaning toward any of them.

I would suppose if that continues through the summer that Pepping would start due to having some kind of experience, but that's just a guess.