Congrats to 3 TN College BBall Teams

rhsplaya55

I just want to congratulate the 3 teams from TN in the Sweet 16...and especially to the 4 Memphis HS BBall Alums who are still participating:

Andre Allen (BTW) and Pierre Niles (Ridgeway) - University of Memphis

Derrick Byars (pride of Ridgeway High) - Vanderbilt

Dane Bradshaw (White Station) - Tennessee

Especially to Derrick Byars...it is so great to see him have success after all he has been through in his career and looking forward to him being drafted soon.

Also a congratulations to Brandon Powell (Mitchell High) from Florida on his teams advancement to tthe Sweet 16 as well.

Congrats to all these guys and GO TIGERS!!!

Coach T please don't delete b/c you may think it to be a College Board topic. Thanks.

QUOTE(rhsplaya55 @ Mar 20 2007 - 12:49 AM) 826418151[/snapback]I just want to congratulate the 3 teams from TN in the Sweet 16...and especially to the 4 Memphis HS BBall Alums who are still participating:

Andre Allen (BTW) and Pierre Niles (Ridgeway) - University of Memphis

Derrick Byars (pride of Ridgeway High) - Vanderbilt

Dane Bradshaw (White Station) - Tennessee

Especially to Derrick Byars...it is so great to see him have success after all he has been through in his career and looking forward to him being drafted soon.

Also a congratulations to Brandon Powell (Mitchell High) from Florida on his teams advancement to tthe Sweet 16 as well.

Congrats to all these guys and GO TIGERS!!!

Coach T please don't delete b/c you may think it to be a College Board topic. Thanks.

You cant forget Wayne Chism (Bolivar) who is on Tennessee, and Willie Kemp (Bolivar) who is on Memphis, then you have Cory Brewer (Portland) Florida.

Along with the NIT tournament with all the kids from Tennessee on Mississippi State.

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Mar 20 2007 - 06:17 PM) 826418811[/snapback]You cant forget Wayne Chism (Bolivar) who is on Tennessee, and Willie Kemp (Bolivar) who is on Memphis, then you have Cory Brewer (Portland) Florida.

Along with the NIT tournament with all the kids from Tennessee on Mississippi State.

I think he was just talking about the Tennessee teams but he did forget Chism and Kemp.

Don't forget about Lee Humphrey from Maryville on that Florida team also. And of course Brandan Wright with North Carolina.

QUOTE(montague1 @ Mar 20 2007 - 07:54 PM) 826418834[/snapback]I think he was just talking about the Tennessee teams but he did forget Chism and Kemp.

Don't forget about Lee Humphrey from Maryville on that Florida team also. And of course Brandan Wright with North Carolina.

And also Joshua Bone from Brentwood Acadamy on Southern Illinois....He doesn't play much but his time will be coming

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Mar 20 2007 - 07:17 PM) 826418811[/snapback]You cant forget Wayne Chism (Bolivar) who is on Tennessee, and Willie Kemp (Bolivar) who is on Memphis, then you have Cory Brewer (Portland) Florida.

i cant believe i forgot about all of those guys...sorry and congrats to them...also i don't know if anyone mentioned brandan wright for unc who could possibly be the best out of those named...just goes to show how much of a power TN is in Bball...to have representatives on 4 of the 16 final temas in the tourney is jsut a tribute to all the programs in the state.

TN is producing good at all levels throughout...from high schools to college looking good /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> giving north carolina a run for teams in tourney since Duke & others are out. WTG Tennessee (btw glad Duke is out) /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />